Skin rejuvenation method for sensitive skin. By Azra Shuib | November 25 2019 You don’t…
Quintessential Facial (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
Is this a go-to “facial detoxification” for acne-prone skin?
By Kath Wong | November 22 2019
During the days where you have “acne attacks”, how often do you think of skin treatments that can actually help to solve your problems? Have you wondered which treatment in particular can help you the most among all the ones available these days?
There are lots of skin treatments that can rescue your skin in many different ways and Quintessential, is known to be an award-winning facial that focuses specifically on acne-prone and congested skin.
Quintessential Facial mainly eliminates blackheads that clog your pores, exfoliates dead skin cells and removes dirt and excess oil from your skin. After the cleansing process, a high-tech device will be used to enhance the infusion process to allow proprietary serums to penetrate deeper into your skin for the maximum effect of absorption and effectiveness. The process is suitable for all skin types, including the ones with sensitive skin.
The step-by-step procedure
- To start off with, double cleansing will be done to make sure the unnecessary dirt are cleaned from the skin surface.
- Next, extraction will be carried out precisely to remove all the impurities hidden within your skin eg. acne, blackheads, etc.
- Exfoliation after the extraction process helps to re-check for impurities as well as to eliminate dead skin cells from your skin for the better results.
- Your face will exposed to LED light therapy afterwards; this process is known to kill the bacteria present (acne are bacteria after all!)
- Now, time for your face to rest! A custom-blended mask will be applied. As for why it is called “custom-blended”: we all have different types of skin, sometimes just one formulation is not enough to give everyone the same optimal result.
- Moisturizer: the must do to keep your skin hydrated.
- Sunscreen: the final step before you get back to the sun-is-everywhere world.
What to expect
Here is a list of some other visible benefits you can expect from the treatment:
・Brighter skin tone
・Reduced sebum production
・Lightened acne scars
・Reduced fine lines and wrinkles
At our affiliated clinic, Quintessential Facial takes approximately 60 minutes to complete the treatment. Not only focusing on just how it will look on the outside, the procedure promotes skin rejuvenation which helps to repair skin from the inside as well; as the key to the long-lasting beauty must be built from within.