It is suitable for:
・Those travelling or on a business trip to Phuket.
・Those who wish to go for annual check up.
・Those who wish to keep track of their health conditions.
What is the General Checkup Program?
People of all ages are encouraged to go for an annual body check up to monitor your health conditions. Number of tests will be done to ensure you maintain fit and healthy as long as possible.
Your insulin and cholesterol levels, liver function, blood functions and inflammatory risks will be analyzed by our affiliated panels’ specialists.
What are the benefits of General Checkup Program?
・Detect health conditions or diseases early
・Help identify Stress-Related Diseases
・Exposure to Healthy Lifestyle
What kinds of treatments/tests are included in the General Checkup Program?
For General Checkup, package is inclusive of:
1. Consultation of Physical Examination (45 mins)
2. Body Composition Analysis
3. Blood Test
・Fasting blood sugar, G6PD, HbA1C
5. Lipid Profile
・Cholesterol, HDL, LDL, Triglyceride
6. Uric Acid test to check Gout
7. Kidney Function Test
8. Liver FUnction Test
・SGOT and SGPT, Alkaline Phosphatase
9. Thyroid Hormone
10. Inflammatory Marker
・ESR, High sense C reactive protein CRP, Homocysteine
11. Tumor Marker
・CEA for GI Cancer, AFP for Liver Cancer
Instructions for Checkup Preparation:
1. Get enough sleep prior to the check up, at least 6 hours.
2. Do not eat or drink at least 8-10 hours prior to the checkup. Plain water may be freely taken to avoid dehysdration
3. Do not drink alcohol for at least 24 hours before the Checkup
4. If you are on hypertension medication, continue taking it as prescribed
5. Bring test results or medical report along with you if you have a schronic illness or other health concerning problems
6. Wear clothing that allows access to the upper arm
7. For female, if you are menstruating, urine analysis cannot be done and digital mammogram screening should be avoided as the breast may be tense at that time
8. For pregnant ladies, you are not allowed to do the X-Ray
Q1: Can my insurance cover the cost of Checkup?
A1: This solely depends on your insurance plan and savings. There are possibilities that it is covered under your insurance. Please consult your insurance agency to be sure about this.
Q2: How long will I have to wait until the results are out?
A2: Usually the results can be produced on the same day of the checkup. This usually takes up about 5 – 7 hours after.
Location: Phuket, Thailand
Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination: 15mins from Phuket International Airport and Near BTM UWC Thailand
Clinic Opening Time: Monday – Sunday (8:00AM – 6:00PM)