· Those in Tokyo interested in losing weight with medications.
· Those with obesity burdens.
· Those with overweight problems.
· Those who wish to lose weight.
· Those who wish to lose fats non-surgically.
What is Medical Diet?
Medical Diet at our affiliated clinic is an outpatient diet method in which you will be examined and inquired about your lifestyle, eating habits, and medical history in detail to decide if medications for losing weight can be prescribed for you.
How It Works
There are 2 types of medications for losing weight available at our affiliated clinic: drugs that suppress appetite, and drugs that suppress fat absorption.
The treatment can be planned as a program with dietary guidance and exercise therapy upon your request, or it can be combined with the slimming treatments our affiliated clinic offer, such as i-Lipo Xcell, mesotherapy, and CarboMed.
Medical Diet Procedure
1. Consultation and examination of the condition
2. Prescription of the appropriate medications with guidance
3. An option of combining medical diet with other slimming treatments (non-surgical)
Xenical is a safe medical diet drug approved by the FDA and is categorized as the drug that suppresses the absorption of fats.
In a normal process, fats are absorbed in the body by the action of enzyme called lipase, Xenical acts to prevent lipase from functioning, reducing the absorption of fat by approximately 30%.
Weight loss usually begins within 2 weeks of starting the medication. The effect is long-lasting and usually rebound-free.
Sanorex is a safe medical diet drug approved by the Ministry of Health, Labor, and Welfare in Japan and is categorized as the drug that suppresses appetite. The medication has a mechanism that functions by controlling brain's appetite center to trigger a lesser desire to eat and hence results in weight loss. This medication is rebound-free and works best combined with aerobic exercise to help with an efficient fat burning process.
Advantages and Limitations of Medical Diet
· Promotes weight loss
· Aids in controlling appetite
· Prevents excess fat absorption
· Safe and effective
· Exercising may still be required for efficient results
Medical Diet Precautions
· Not suitable for pregnant women
· Not suitable for the ones who are breastfeeding
· Xenical also suppresses the absorption of fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E, K, and β-carotene, eat lots of fruits and vegetables or supplements to prevent deficiency
· Side effects such as dry mouth, nausea, constipation, insomnia, headache, and heart palpitations may occur for Sanorex
Q1: How long do I have to take Sanorex?
A1: The maximum period of taking Sanorex is 3 months.
Q2: Can I take Sanorex before going to bed?
A2: Avoid taking Sanorex before going to bed as this may cause sleeplessness.
Q3: When is the suitable timing to take Sanorex?
A3: It is recommended to take 1 tablet once daily before lunch.
[Clinic Name] Aoyama Celes Clinic
[Location] Tokyo, Japan
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] 1 min walk to commuter/metro station, 4 mins walk to art gallery, 4 mins walk to FamilyMart, 5 mins walk to medical center, walking distance to many restaurants and banks
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday - Sunday (9:30AM - 8:00PM)
10 - 20 mins
Number of Postoperative Visit
Once booking is made, penalty fees will be charged for any cancellation of appointment.
Include In This Price
Consultation Fee, Medical Examination Fee, Interpreter Fee, Tax