· Those in Fukuoka, Japan interested in face lifting with fat injections.
· Those with wrinkles and fine lines.
· Those with sagging skin.
· Those who wish to have a more structured face.
· Those who wish to have a lift up and sculptured face.
What is 3D Cell Lift?
When there are sagging skin and not enough fats to stay plumped, the skin needs to have a number of fats injected in order to stay lifted. 3D Cell Lift is a procedure where threads will firstly be inserted into the specific treatment area, followed by the fat injection into the set area. This allows fats to be stable and lifted.
How it works
What you use in this procedure is a special absorbent yarn and your own good fat. First, insert the thread into the position where the volume should be and return the sagging skin to its original position, while securing the injection space. By supplementing the fat there, the skin tension and three-dimensional appearance can be revived and the Aussie curve of a young age can be reproduced. In addition, the thread inserted earlier also plays a role as a scaffold that supports the settlement of fat, so it also plays a role in sustainability.
But it's not just about injecting thread and fat. Considering the balance of the whole face, it is necessary to calculate the layers and volumes to be injected, such as subcutaneous fat and intramuscular. The development of such advanced technology has enabled real rejuvenation to reproduce the previously difficult Aussie curve.
1. Consultation and examination
2. Treatment area will be marked
3. Liposuction will be done to collect the fats
4. Insertion of thread into the treatment area
5. Fat injection into the treatment area
6. Sutures will be made to close the wounds
7. End of treatment
Advantages and Limitations of 3D Cell Lift
· Enhances face Lift
· Promotes growth of collagen underneath the skin
· Eliminates tension and wrinkles
· Rejuvenates skin
· Tightens skin
· Burns, pain, and swellness maybe occur for a few days after the treatment
Face Lift Post Care
· When a facelift surgery is completed, there will be a loosely applied bandage on your face and head, to minimize swelling and bruising
· The drain under your bandage is placed to collect any possible excessive bleeding or exudate. Remember to protect your face and not to move your bandage
· Once you are home, we advise you to leave the hospital with information about the procedures you need to follow.
· After the facelift surgery, the recovery of the incisions, stabilization of reshaped lines and recovery of swelling will take a few weeks
· Lifelong use of sunscreen lotions will help you to preserve your rejuvenated look by minimizing the damage caused by sunlight
· In addition, a healthy lifestyle contributes to the long life of the results
Q1: How long can the thread stay intact within the skin?
A1: The thread used here can be effective for up to 2 yours.
Q2: Does it hurt?
A2: Surface anesthesia will be given prior to the treatment.
Q3: Can I apply makeup immeditely right after the treatment?
A3: Yes, Light makeup can be done right after.
Q4: How long will I feel the swelling on my face?
A4: Temporary swelling can last about 2 to 3 days.
Q5: Will the collagen production be used up along with the threads?
A5: No, collagen would continue to proliferate while the thread gets absorbed.
[Clinic Name] The Clinic
[Location] Fukuoka, Japan
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] Around 5 mins walk from Tenjin Station Exit 2 and about 5 mins walk from Nishitetsu Tenjin Station North Exit. Clinic is nearby shops and eateries.
[Clinic Opening Time] Everyday (10:00AM-7:00PM)
60 - 90 mins
Number of Postoperative Visit
Patients are required to fill in the counseling form and agreement prior to the treatment.