It Is Suitable For
・Those looking for face lifting treatments in Fukuoka, Japan.
・Those with loose and aging skin.
・Those with thin skin but want a facelift.
・Those who wish to improve wrinkles and saggy skin.
・Those who wish to rejuvenate skin without using a scalpel.
What is Mint Lift?
Mint is originally abbreviated for Minimally Invasive Non-Surgical Thread. Mint Lift is a powerful face lifting procedure that uses threads to effectively improve visible aging signs such as wrinkles, saggy skin, and fine lines.
For Mint Lift, the procedure utilizes PDO threads which are reported to be used widely in surgical sutures and are also claimed to be non-allergic and non-actigenic. The PDO threads are also unique as they have 360 degrees of 3D machine molded helical barbs; thus, making them strong for a great pulling effect. which will continue to have an effect for about 2 years until the thread is fully absorbed into the body.
Features of Mint Lift
The materials used to compose Mint thread are completely safe with USA-FDA approved and they are biodegradable, which means after some time beneath the skin, the threads are capable of dissolving completely, leaving no decayable residues which could risk bacterial infections later on.
How It Works
MINT Lift is a usually performed on the mid-face to restore the sharper jawline and V-line to restore your skin youthfulness.
This is done by insertion of absorbable thread subcutaneously using a syringe and fixing any skin flaccidity by pulling the threads up along your facial line. One of the ideal benefits worth mentioning for the treatment is that the procedure is non-incisional and hence you do not have to worry about scarring and prolong downtime.
Mint Lift Procedure
1. Consultation and examination of the skin condition
2. Sedation will be administered
3. Blunt lead spinal needle will be inserted into the treatment area
4. Mint lift thread will be passed through the spinal needle
5. Spinal needle will then be removed
6. The end of thread will be pulled tight to ensure that the thorn is hooked within the skin
7. After all the threads are inserted and the balance checked, the threads will be cut
Advantages and Limitations of Mint Lift
· Strong and natural pulling effect
· Safe process
· Flexible threads
· No scarring
· Long Lasting
· Some minor swelling and redness may be experienced up to 24 hours after the treatment
· The wound healing process usually takes about 1 to 2 months to complet
Mint Lift Thread Vs. Conventional Yarn
· Mint Lift does not leave any holes on the face as they make a tiny hole within the hairline; whereas for the conventional yarn large number of needle holes can be seen on the face.
· Almost no swelling would be observed for Mint Lift, whereas conventional yarn can cause slight swelling.
· The results last up to 2 years for Mint Lift but only 1 year for the conventional yarn.
Contraindications for Mint Lift
· Pregnant or breast-feeding women
· Anyone with active skin infection or inflammation
· Anyone with blood clotting disorders
Mint Lift Post Care
· Sleep with your head elevated on pillows for at least 3 days
· Apply cold ice pack to minimize swelling and ease discomfort
· Avoid drinking, exercising, long bathing until the swelling subsides
· Avoid scrubbing or rubbing your face for the next 5 days
· Avoid high impact sports for 1 to 2 weeks
· Avoid dental surgeries or other activities that will require you to open your mouth widely
Q1: Will there be any pain or discomfort after the treatment?
A1: In rare cases, there may be pain/discomfort for 2 to 3 days.
Q2: Is there any chance for the thread to slip?
A2: As the threads are flexible, it has some chances to slip at the beginning, depending on how you take care of them; the threads will be settled after 2 to 3 weeks.
Q3: Is the thread used for the treatment safe?
A3: Yes, it is completely safe as the material used has been approved by the US FDA and can be absorbed by the body.
Q4: Is there a limitation in the number of threads I can put?
A4: There is no limitation, but it is depending on your conditions; a consultation with the doctor is recommended.
Q5: How long do the results last?
A5: Results can last for 10 to 12 months.
[Clinic Name] The Clinic
[Location] Fukuoka, Japan
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] Around 5 mins walk from Tenjin Station Exit 2 and about 5 mins walk from Nishitetsu Tenjin Station North Exit. Clinic is nearby shops and eateries.
[Clinic Opening Time] Everyday (10:00AM-7:00PM)
||45 - 60 mins
|Number of Postoperative Visit
||Total wound healing may take up to 1 month
||Patients are required to fill in the counseling form and agreement prior to the treatment
|Include In This Price
||Consultation Fee, Interpreter Fee, Anesthesia Fee, Post-Operative Medical Examination Fee, Medicine Fee, Tax
||Japan, 810-0041 Fukuoka, Chuo Ward, Daimyo, 2 Chome−1−18 Broom 4F