It Is Suitable For
· Those looking for acne treatments in Tokyo.
· Those with active acne / breakout.
· Those with acne problems on their face / body.
· Those who wish to stop excess oil secretion from sebaceous glands.
· Those who wish to reduce acne and prevent from further breakouts.
What is AGNES Acne Treatment?
AGNES Acne Treatment was first introduced by Korean Dermatologists and is proven to improve acne breakouts and eliminate acne permanently.
AGNES aims to destroy your sebaceous glands that is responsible for oil secretion in your skin follicles. Since acne is caused by inflammation of sebaceous glands in your skin follicles, destroying them will ensure acne can be permanently prevented. In addition to that, AGNES can provide permanent improvement to breakouts without any side effects of anti-acne drug therapy.
How It Works
AGNES uses 2-in-1 approach to fight acne. Micro needling is first used to puncture your sebaceous glands. This is done by a trained and qualified doctor using a sterile micro needle. Then, radiofrequency (RF) energy is delivered through the needle to destroy the glands.
AGNES Acne Treatment Procedure
General AGNES Acne Treatment will be as follows:
1. Topical anesthetic cream will be applied
2. Your skin will be cleansed and scaled
3. Excess oil will first be extracted from your hair follicles
4. A tiny micro needle will be inserted into your skin follicle and sebaceous glands
5. Monopolar radiofrequency energy will be delivered
6. Bipolar radiofrequency energy will be appled to loosen any debris or impurities
7. Your skin will be cleansed
8. End of treatment
Advantages and Limitations of AGNES Acne Treatment
· Safe and quick procedure
· Reduces acne and scarring
· Permanently destroy active sebaceous glands
· Good alternative to other forms of permanent acne management
· Several sessions may be required depending on your skin condition
· Temporary side effects include swelling and redness but will subside within 1 day or 2.
AGNES Acne Treatment Post Care
· Apply ice to reduce any discomfort and minimize swelling
· Minimize sun exposure
· Refrain yourself from going to sauna or hot bath
· Refrain yourself from heavy exercises as sweating may irritate your skin
Q1: Will it dry my skin?
A1: Not entirely, no. Your face has thousand of pores but only 200 to 300 that actually get clogged with sebaceous and caused acne. Since only some glands are exposed to this treatment, you may not have dry skin.
Q2: How many sessions will I need?
A2: It is recommended that you go for at least 2 to 5 treatments over a 3 to 4 weeks' period.
Q3: How long will the effects last?
A3: Your skin will improve throughout the treatments. The treated area will no longer form acne permanently.
Q4: Will it hurt?
A4: You will not experience pain as topical numbing cream will be applied. However, there may be a slight discomfort experienced during the treatment.
[Clinic Name] Aoyama Celes Clinic
[Location] Tokyo, Japan
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] 1 min walk to commuter/metro station, 4 mins walk to art gallery, 4 mins walk to FamilyMart, 5 mins walk to medical center, walking distance to many restaurants and banks
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday - Sunday (9:30AM - 8:00PM)
||30 - 60 mins
|Number of Postoperative Visit
||2 - 5 maintenance visits may be required depending on the severity of your skin condition
||Once booking is made, penalty fees will be charged for any cancellation of appointment.
|Include In This Price
||Interpreter Fee and Tax are included
||Kita-Aoyama 2-7-26 land work Aoyama Building 7F, Tokyo, Minato-ku, Yubinbango, 107-0061