It Is Suitable For
· Those in Johor Bahru, Malaysia interested to go for arm hair removal.
· Those with unwanted body hair in the forearm area.
· Those who want to have a hair-free forearm.
· Those who want to have smoother skin texture.
· Those who want to permanently reduce the growth of body hair.
What is Arm Hair Removal?
Hair Removal procedure at our affiliated clinic uses the Intense Pulsed Light (IPL), which is regarded as the most effective method for hair removal. It has the advantage over other hair removal methods by giving you longer-lasting results and a more permanent reduction of unwanted hair.
On average, hair removal treatment using this method is able to provide a 70 to 90 percent permanent reduction of unwanted hair on the treated areas, which also vary from one individual to another.
How It Works
IPL hair removal devices apply very gentle pulses of light to the hair root of the forearm, which is painless. The light is then converted into heat and damages the cells responsible for growing new hair. Permanent hair removal is possible when the hair follicle is destroyed by the IPL. If it is only damaged, the body hair will regrow in a few months, or years, depending on the individual.
Advantages & Limitations of Arm Hair Removal
· Gives hair-free arm
· Fast procedure
· Gives smooth skin
· Visible and a significant reduction in hair growth
· Requires multiple visits for the best results and maintenance
Contraindications for IPL Hair Removal
· Skin area with tattoos
· Skin with post-surgical scarring
· Those with keloid or hypertrophic scarring
· Those who are pregnant or breastfeeding
· Those who have photosensitivity
Q1: Will it hurt?
A1: It may slightly hurt, but this depends on the treatment area. Areas such as your back and legs will not hurt. You may feel a warm sensation during the treatment.
Q2: How many sessions do I need?
A2: This is very dependent on each individual. Some just need 1 or 2, but some may need up to 6 to 10. But compared to other hair removal methods, you need lesser sessions.
Q3: Is it safe?
A3: Yes. In fact, IPL has been used for many years and known as a safe and effective method for removing unwanted hair. It is also used in facial treatments to treat various skin issues. If you have any concerns, please consult with your doctor.
[Clinic Name] Dr. Wee Clinic
[Location] Johor Bahru, Malaysia
[Nearest Stations / Attractions] Located in the city of Johor Bahru, Malaysia. A 30-mins driving distance from Senai International Airport, as well as Johor Causeway.
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday to Sunday (10:00AM-7:00PM)