It Is Suitable For
· Those in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia interested in skin laser treatment.
· Those with hypertrophic scars, acne scars, deep wrinkles, etc.
· Those with rough skin and uneven skin tone.
· Those who wish to stimulate collagen production in the skin.
· Those who wish to improve skin tone and texture by skin resurfacing.
What is Astute Scar Remodelling?
Astute Scar Remodelling is a procedure that focuses on correcting the scars and improving uneven skin texture by using Fractional CO2 Laser.
The Fractional CO2 Laser skin treatment is a skin resurfacing technology that successfully corrects a variety of dermatological and cosmetic skin conditions with optimal comfort and minimal post-treatment pain and care. Results are excellent as the procedure helps to revive a more flawless and youthful skin appearance.
How It Works
Fractional laser skin treatments are able to treat desired areas without affecting untreated, healthy tissue. More specifically, fractional skin treatments create narrow, deep columns that extend through the epidermis into the dermis through an array of intense laser energy microbeams. These columns can either be “non-ablative” (the laser beams coagulate the affected tissue) or “ablative” (the laser beams vaporize the affected tissue). In addition, your body’s natural healing process will create new, healthy tissue to replace the columns of affected tissue, hence improving your skin condition.
· Deep wrinkles
· Fine lines
· Poor skin texture
· Rough skin
· Acne scar
· Rolling scar
· Ice-pick scar
· Box car scar
· Hypertrophic scar
Procedure For Astute Scar Remodelling
1. Consultation and examination of skin condition
2. Face cleansing
3. Application of local anesthesia
4. The laser will be directed at the areas to be treated
5. Sunscreen or moisturizer will be applied after
Advantages and Limitations of Astute Scar Remodelling
· Reduces and improves all forms of acne scarring
· Smoothens rough skin
· Improves skin tone and texture
· Reduces deep wrinkles
· Resurfaces flawless skin
· Brightens skin
· Stimulates collagen production
· Temporary redness and peeling for 7 days
· More than 1 session is needed usually
· Not suitable for those with active acne breakouts and excessively sagging skin
Astute Scar Remodelling Post Care
· Avoid sun exposure 1 to 2 weeks after the treatment
· Use sunscreen at least twice a day for at least 1 week
Q1: How fast do results become visible?
A1: Results can be seen in as soon as 1 to 2 days, which is when redness starts to disappear.
Q2: Is the CO2 laser procedure painful?
A2: The CO2 laser procedure can be described as a series of fast and hot pinches. Most people are able to tolerate this procedure.
Q3: How does the CO2 laser rejuvenate my skin?
A3: The energy produced from the laser stimulates collagen, thus rejuvenating your face.
Q4: How many sessions will I need?
A4: The number of treatments required will depend on the condition being treated and if it is an ablative or non-ablative procedure. It may take 6 non-ablative treatments to achieve best results. You should consider how quickly you would like to see results and how much downtime you are willing to experience when deciding on a treatment.
Q5: How long will side effects last, if any?
A5: Your skin may be mildly red and swelling may occur. As the redness and swelling subsides, a tanned look usually becomes visible. The tanned appearance will fade over the next few days as new, healthy skin replaces the laser-treated tissue. Your skin will be back to normal in less than a week.
[Clinic Name] Astute Clinic
[Location] Kuala Lumpur
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] 6 mins walk to bus station (Menara Millenium), walking distance to shopping malls and restaurants.
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday - Friday (10:00AM - 7:00PM), Saturday (10:00AM - 5:00PM)