It Is Suitable For
· Those looking for a safe and effective lip embroidery procedure in Kuala Lumpur.
· Those with lips that are too dark or too pale.
· Those with asymmetrical lips.
· Those who do not prefer reapplying lipstick after every meals or throughout the day.
· Those who want lips that appear rosy and smooth all the time.
What is Beverly Lips and Liner?
Beverly Lips and Liner are semi-permanent makeup procedures for your lips and lip lines. This procedure is also known as lip tattoo or lip embroidery. It uses color pigments that are implanted into the upper dermal layer of the lips using a fine needle. This is suitable for those who want their lips to appear rosy and red all the time without the need to reapply lipstick throughout the day. It is also recommended for those with dark lips due to smoking.
Lip embroidery helps to improve lip shape by making the lip line more defined and it also can boost your natural lip color. Typically, it can last for 1 to 2 years with good maintenance.
Lip embroidery is a safe procedure and is considered to be more hygienic compared to lipstick as each needle is single-used and sterilized for every customer.
1. Consultation will be done to assess your lip shape and color.
2. Numbing cream will be applied.
3. Semi-permanent makeup will be applied on the lips.
4. Lips will be cooled down after treatment is completed.
Advantages and Limitations of Beverly Lips and Liner
· Safe and hygienic
· Lips appear more defined and healthier
· Painless procedure
· Eliminates the need for repeated lipstick touch-up
· Proven to be effective
· Lips may need extra care for 1 to 2 weeks during recovery process
· Lips may appear darker in the beginning before the color settles
· During recovery, do not apply makeup or cleanser at the pigmented areas.
· Refrain from stretching or puckering your lips to avoid tension and friction at the lip lines.
· Avoid long showers as the moisture can cause infection on the lips.
· Do not peel the dead skin or crust from the lips. Let them fall on their own.
· Ensure that your toothpaste does not touch the pigmented areas when brushing your teeth.
· It is advisable to use straws when drinking.
· Avoid spicy and salty foods that can lead to more inflammation.
· Practice gentle care for 1 to 2 weeks. The best color will surface after about 2 months.
Q1: When can I see the result?
A1: The result can be seen immediately after the procedure, although it may be darker in the beginning. The color will gradually look better as the lips recover.
Q2: Is it painful?
A2: No. Numbing cream will be used so you won't feel any pain.
Q3: When can I go for touch-up?
A3: You are recommended to revisit the clinic after 3 months to check on the pigment retention and do some touch-up as needed.
[Clinic Name] Beverly Wilshire Medical Centre (KL)
[Location] Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
[Nearest Station / Nearest Tourist Destination] 5 mins driving distance from partner hotels: Pullman Kuala Lumpur City Centre, MiCasa All Suites Hotel, and shopping centre Pavilion Kuala Lumpur. Also, KL Sentral, as well as KLCC, are reachable within 15 mins drive.
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday to Friday (9:00AM - 7:00PM); Saturday (9:00AM - 3:00PM)