· Those around Tokyo and interested in Hepatitis Screening.
· Those with family history of Hepatitis.
· Those with concerns regarding Hepatitis.
· Those who want to try blood test but afraid of injections.
· Those who want to have high accuracy blood test in Japan.
Type B Hepatitis and C Hepatitis Test
Type B Hepatitis and Type C Hepatitis:
→HBs antigen, HCV antibody
Blood Inspection Procedure
1. Your finger will be sterilized, and a tape will be applied on your finger for blood collection.
2. A special equipment will be used to pierce the finger.
3. A drop of blood will be let to flow out until it fills the center part of the tape. A special suction equipment will then be used to collect the blood sample.
4. The blood sample will be placed in a sealed container and will be shaken firmly until the blood spread out.
Conventional Blood Inspection Vs. Ginza Blood Inspection
With the conventional blood test, blood sampling of *5ml or more is necessary with a syringe from the arm vein.
*It is necessary to collect blood for more than 1 Plastic bottle of cap
If Blood Inspection’s self blood sampling
Collect *one drop from the fingertip using special equipment
*1 drop of eye drops
→Accuracy of medical examination level achieved with 0.06ml of blood
Almost no pain, blood collection can be done to minimize the burden on the body and stress.
*There are individual differences in how you feel pain
The testing equipment used is the latest technology developed by MBS Research Institute (Sanitary Laboratory) which is a blood testing institute, which can independently collect blood without damaging the blood cell.
It is simple blood test, high precision, and speedy test results can be understood. Just a single drop from the fingertip. Moreover, it achieved the same high accuracy as the blood test at the medical institution.
Q1: Will there be any specific procedure if I plan to book for 5 people?
A1: Yes. For those who would like to make a booking for more than 4 people, please send us a query first.
Q2: Is it true that the results are said to be accurate?
A2: Our affiliated clinic uses the latest technology that can collect your blood cells without damaging it. With that, high precision testing is made possible.
Q3: Will it hurt?
A3: Pain is subjective and everyone has a different pain threshold. It may cause discomfort during needle insertion but it will subside immediately.
Q4: Is there any influence of diet on the test?
A4: For this treatment, there will be no effect of diet whatsoever. Therefore, it wouldn't be necessary for you to fast.
Q5: How is this different from the usual health screening?
A5: This treatment is performed to indicate risk of illness by numerical values and are often not a diagnosis of illnesses. If the test comes out with abnormal values or you are in doubt of your physical condition, you will be recommended to consult a medical institution with the test results.
Q6: Do I have to revisit the clinic for the blood test results?
A6: It is not necessary to revisit our affiliated clinic as all the results will be sent to your smartphones.
[Clinic Name] Ginza Blood Inspection Laboratory
[Location] Tokyo, Japan
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] 5 mins walk from Ginza Station (Exit A2) and 5 mins walk from Shinbashi Station (Exit 1)
[Clinic Opening Time] 11:00AM - 7:00PM (Closed on Wednesdays, Sundays, the end and the beginning of the year)