Body Fat Melting (RF Technology for Body Contouring)
For more information, please contact Trambellir by “Enquiry Now”.
It Is Suitable For
· Those looking for a safe fat loss treatment in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
· Those who want to lose fat through a non-invasive procedure.
· Those who want to eliminate excess body fat that is difficult to lose through exercises.
· Those who want to lose sagging and droopy skin after childbirth.
· Those who wish to have a more defined body line.
What is Body Fat Melting?
Fat Melting at our affiliated clinic uses radio frequency (RF) technology, a popular fat loss method that is able to reduce fats in stubborn areas within a short time. It is painless, non-invasive and has no downtime.
Apart from melting fat cells, RF technology is also capable of stimulating collagen from underneath the skin, reducing cellulite and firming up the skin.
This treatment is effective for areas of stubborn fatty deposits such as the abdomen, bra back pockets, flanks, buttocks, and thighs.
How It Works
RF technology emits a safe electrical current via its electrodes and heat up the skin. Its suction power also enables the heat to go into deeper layers. The resulting heat will reach to the fat cells in the adipose layer, causing the fat cells to secrete fatty acids into the lymph and blood system to be eliminated from the body naturally. This causes the fat cells to shrink, hence reducing your body size.
During the process, your body will also interpret the heat as a source of energy, causing the skin to react as a resistor. By heating the cells safely, the process causes tightening of the skin and reduction of cellulite.
Advantages and Limitations of Body Fat Melting
· Quick procedure
· Safe treatment
· Results can be seen after just 1 session
· Relaxing procedure
· A series of treatments may be needed for the best results, depending on your body condition.
· Do not sunbathe a week before the treatment as it can cause skin irritation
· Do not use a tanning bed a week before the procedure
· Mild soreness can occur after the treatment but it is uncommon. Please use moisturizer if any irritation occurs.
· Drink plenty of water in the days following the treatment to assist with collagen reproduction and toxins elimination.
Q1: Is it safe for people with darker skin tone?
A1: Yes, it is safe and effective for patients of all skin color and skin types.
Q2: How many sessions do I need?
A2: This largely depends on your body size and your desired results. Some people need 5 sessions, or 6 sessions, or even more. Your specialist can give you a good estimate.
Q3: Are the results long-lasting?
A3: Yes. But other measures such as taking a healthy diet, regular exercises and an overall active lifestyle are also necessary to maintain your desired body shape and size.
Q4: Is it safe?
A4: Yes, it is proven to be safe. The treatment will also be relaxing. Before your treatment, the specialist may assess your condition first.
[Clinic Name] Hannan Medispa
[Location] Medan Putra, Kuala Lumpur
[Nearest Stations / Attractions] 5 mins walking distance to Taman Tasik Menjalara, 3 mins away from budget hotel Sun Inns Hotel Kepong
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday - Sunday (10:00AM - 7:00PM)