It Is Suitable For
· Those in Johor Bahru, Malaysia interested in botox injection.
· Those with wrinkles on the forehead.
· Those with obvious frown lines.
· Those who wish to reduce wrinkle appearance.
· Those who wish to improve overall facial appearance.
What is Botox Injection?
Botox is a well-known non-surgical cosmetic procedure performed to reduce the appearance of deep wrinkles and fine lines on the face. The procedure helps to smoothen and revive youthful facial appearance with little to no downtime within just one session.
As Botox is derived from the bacterium, it is known to be highly toxic, and a merely small quantity is allowed for each usage, the treatment is not a permanent effect. The chemical temporarily relaxes the muscles that cause the skin folds, hence restoring the smooth and soft skin appearance.
How It Works
Botulinum Toxin is a naturally occurring protein derived from the bacterium Clostridium Botulinum. A small amount of Botulinum Toxin is popularly used in cosmetic dermatology purposes to enhance smoother, younger skin with a rejuvenated facial appearance by acting on the nerve endings. Botox is known as a neurotoxin, in which its main function is to target the nervous system, disrupting the nerve signaling processes that stimulate muscle contraction. The chemical specifically blocks the neurotransmitter acetylcholine, which results in muscle relaxation of the particular treated area that could last between 3 to 6 months.
Botox Injection Procedure
1. Consultation and examination on skin conditions
2. Marking of areas to be treated
3. Application of local anesthesia (if desired)
4. Botox injection performed on the marked areas
This treatment is particularly effective in those who wish to reduce the natural tendency to frown, for the eyes to look more refreshed or want a more youthful, rejuvenated appearance.
At our affiliated clinic, the most commonly treated areas are the forehead lines, frown lines on the forehead, and crow’s feet around the eyes.
Advantages and Limitations of Botox Injection
· Enhances the youthful facial appearance
· Smoothens wrinkles and frown lines
· Immediate result within 7 days
· Fast procedure
· Zero downtime
· Redness and swelling may occur for a few days after the treatment
· Facial movements limited up to 5 days
Botox Injection Post Care
· Sleep with head elevated to avoid prolonged swelling
· Avoid unnecessary movements of the face in order to maintain long-lasting results
Q1: How long it takes to notice the results for the severe frown lines?
A1: You may begin to notice results within 24 to 48 hrs for moderate to severe frown lines.
Q2: Does the treatment hurt?
A2: Patients have reported that it feels like a pinch; if you are concerned about the discomfort, a local anesthesia may be given upon request.
Q3: How long is the recovery time after the treatment?
A3: Botox treatment has minimal downtime, daily routine can be returned to immediately after the treatment.
Q4: What is the maximum unit for forehead wrinkles?
A4: Forehead lines can receive up to 30 units.
Q5: How long can Botox last?
A5: Botox can last up to 6 months and new sessions will be required to maintain the results.
[Clinic Name] Dr. Wee Clinic
[Location] Johor Bahru, Malaysia
[Nearest Stations / Attractions] Located in the city of Johor Bahru, Malaysia. A 30-mins driving distance from Senai International Airport, as well as Johor Causeway.
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday to Sunday (10:00AM-7:00PM)