· Those in Fukuoka, Japan for more than a week.
· Those with irregular breast shape.
· Those who want to balance breast shapes and sizes.
· Those who want to get bigger breasts with natural look.
· Those who want to correct the previous surgery deformities.
What is Breast Augmentation (Soft Biocell Bag)?
Soft Biocell Bag is a highly safe breast augmentation bag that has a triple structure and is resistant to tearing. It is a newly developed bag that is more natural, softer and stiffer than conventional anatomical types.
The round type is suitable for a slightly larger bust, and emphasizes the beauty of the original bust, and has a natural shape due to gravity; whereas the teardrop type is a type of bag that can have a natural shape even under A cup.
How It Works
The procedure involves incisions to insert the soft biocell bag implants into the breast to look fuller and the results are long-lasting.
Breast Augmentation Procedure
1. Consultations and examinations will be done.
2. Incision sites will be predicted.
3. Anesthesia will be given.
4. Saline will be placed to stretch the skin before inserting the silicone implant.
5. The implant will be covered with enough fat to avoid unnaturally raised or wrinkled appearance.
6. The incision will be closed with layered sutures in the breast tissue.
7. End of treatment.
Advantages and Limitations of Breast Augmentation (Soft Biocell Bag)
· Gives a natural finish
· Enhances better shape and size
· Long-lasting effect
· Temporary swelling, internal bleeding, postoperative pain may occur
Q1: Am I too old for the surgery?
A1: Many women in their 40s and 50s have undergone breast augmentation surgery with good results.
Q2: Where will the scars be for the augmentation?
A2: There will be a tiny 4 cm scars either under the breast or the armpit.
Q3: Is it possible to get breast cancer screening after the procedure?
A3: Refraining from getting mammography is recommended. However, don't worry as you can still take ultrasound and MRI examinations.
Q4: After getting the procedure, can I still breastfeed when I have a baby?
A4: Yes, it's possible to breastfeed. If you have any concerns, please consult with your doctor.
Q5: When can I start driving again after the treatment?
A5: You may start driving a car one week after surgery as long as they are not taking any pain medications.
[Clinic Name] The Clinic
[Location] Fukuoka, Japan
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] Around 5 minutes walk from Tenjin Station Exit 2 and about 5 minutes walk from Nishitetsu Tenjin Station North Exit. Clinic is nearby shops and eateries.
[Clinic Opening Time] Everyday (10:00AM-7:00PM)
Number of Postoperative Visit
Patients are required to fill in the counselling form and agreement prior to the treatment.