It Is Suitable For
· Those in Seoul for at least 8 days.
· Those with small or underdeveloped breasts.
· Those with irregular or asymmetrical breast shape.
· Those who wish to correct saggy or drooping breasts.
· Those who wish to have stunning-looking breasts to feel young.
What is Breast Implantation?
Breast Implantation is a procedure performed to increase and enhance the breast size and shape to a more desirable preference.
The treatment involves making small incisions at the underarm and insert the silicone implants into the implant pocket created behind the original breast.
At our affiliated clinic, twilight anesthesia, also known as 'sleep anesthesia' is used for every invasive procedure and plastic surgery. A few tests including blood tests are compulsory to be done prior to the treatment to ensure that patients are not allergic to the anesthesia. It is important that patients must report regarding their allergies or side effect history in the previous medical procedures with anesthesia.
Types of Breast Implants Offered
· Round type - Basic silicone type round in shape.
· Microtexture round type - Silicone with a rough surface that adheres to the tissues that surround it.
· Tear drop type - Silicone with a more natural look and feel
Breast Implant Procedures
2 methods of inserting silicone are offered:
· Inserting under the mammary gland: Results in bigger looking breasts with a much softer feel.
· Inserting under the chest muscle: Results in breasts that look moderately big. As a result, less implant is used. Breasts will look and feel like natural breast tissue.
In addition, the incision method used during breast implant surgery can differ, depending on your decision:
· Transaxillary incision: For patients who are having sagging breasts or large breasts with scar size of 3 to 4 cm long. Scar will be barely visible due to location. Higher amount of pain would be experienced compared to other incision methods and the patient might have difficulty moving arms for a couple of days.
· Inframammary incision: The most basic method with a minimum scar of 2 to 3 cm long with low level of pain would be experienced.
· Periareolar incision: This method is used only in certain conditions and in Gynecomastia surgery, with low level of pain experienced.
Advantages and Limitations of Breast Implants
· Gives shape and volume to breasts
· Helps those with underdeveloped breasts
· Restores breast size to previously pregnant women
· Enhances the general appearance of the breast
· Corrects flaws in previous breast implant procedures
· Possibility of minor bleeding/infection
· Possibility of poor healing of incisions, depending on the condition
· Does not correct extremely drooping breasts (breast lift may be more suitable for this)
Breast Implant Post Care
· Ensure enough rest
· Avoid alcohol and smoking for at least 4 weeks
· Avoid strenuous activities for 4 weeks
· Refrain from physical contact with breasts for 3 to 4 weeks
· May shower 48 hours after the removal of drain tubes
· Only support bras without wire should be used after sutures are removed
· According to doctor’s instructions, bras may be worn about 1 to 2 weeks after surgery when most of the swelling has gone down. Support bras are recommended to maintain breast shape
· May wear a bra with wire 4-6 months after surgery
Important Additional Info
· Chest PA (X ray), Breast USG, Cardiogram (EKG) and an Examination fee of 150,000 KRW (135 USD) is required in advance.
· Prescription Medicine is not included and you need to buy medicine at Korean local pharmacy with a prescription from our affiliated clinic.
Q1: What type of breast implant is used at your affiliated clinic?
A1: SEBBIN is used for the implant at our affiliated clinic.
Q2: Will I be under general anesthesia during the procedure?
A2: Yes, general anesthesia will be given prior to the treatment.
Q3: When will I see the final results of my breast augmentation?
A3: At around 6 months or more after your breast augmentation.
Q4: I've heard that massaging the breasts after surgery helps. Is this true?
A4: Proper breast massage can be helpful after surgery in order to achieve a good breast shape and lower the risk of capsular contractures. During follow- up, the surgeon may instruct you on the proper way to do this. However, the occurrence of capsular contractures is also dependent on the body’s healing process after surgery and this condition can still occur even with proper massage.
Q5: Will breast augmentation increase my risk of breast cancer?
A5: Many studies have shown that women who get implants are not at an increased risk of getting breast cancer. In addition, implants do not delay the detection of breast cancer.
[Clinic Name] ME Clinic Seoul
[Location] Seoul, South Korea
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] Walking distance to train station (Gangnam-gu Office), Walking distance to Pizza Hut, Starbucks, 7-Eleven, KFC.
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday and Friday (11:00AM - 1:00PM; 2:00PM - 7:00PM) , Tuesday and Thursday (2:00PM - 9:00PM) , Wednesday (11:00AM - 1:00PM; 2:00PM - 7:00PM) , Saturday (11:00AM - 6:00PM)
|Number of Postoperative Visit
||Follow-up 7 days after procedure and a 2nd follow-up is recommended 1 or 2 months after the procedure.
||Prescription medicine is not included in the price offered.
||Please report any allergies and side effect histories before surgery/procedure.
||No charge for cancellations made ahead of time.
For surgery patients however, If cancellation is made 5 days prior, you will be charged 2% of the treatment cost. If cancellation is made less than 4 days, you will forfeit 5% of the total treatment cost.
|Include In This Price
||Allergan implants are offered upon request, at an additional cost.
|| ME CLINIC SEOUL, Seolleung-ro, Nonhyeon-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea