It Is Suitable For
· Those interested in Breast Implant Correction Procedure in Fukuoka,Japan.
· Those troubled with their breast implant(s).
· Those who wish to restore natural breasts and remove their implants.
· Those who wish to correct abnormalities of breasts due to implants.
· Those who wish to get implant removal without scars.
What is Breast Implant Removal?
There are a variety of problems with artificial silicone bags and other breast implants and many of them are discovered when there is visible damage in the busts' feel and shape.
Depending on the symptoms, factors may include the duration of insertion, the type of implant, and the position of insertion. Most people choose to remove a breast implant because external treatments such as massages and treatments do not improve or stop the progress of symptoms.
Causes of breast implant damage may also include:
· Implant complications: Implant rupture, folding or deflation.
· Capsular contracture, tension bands asymmetry, displacement, infection and leakage of silicone.
· Build-up of calcium
How It Works
Before starting the procedure, the doctor will check the symptoms and conditions of the breasts to determine the best method that minimizes scar and damage.
When removing the breast implants, there are 3 methods that can be used:
· Incising the underbust
· Incising around the areola
· Incising the armpit
The mainstream method is to remove the breast implant using the first two techniques mentioned. However, at our affiliated clinic, depending on the severity of the symptoms, the implant will be removed through the armpit. This type of incision will protect the bust shape and restore its beautiful look without leaving behind visible scarring.
In addition, in order to make the scar as small and inconspicuous as possible, the incision site will be ensured to be hidden by the wrinkles under the armpits.
Available Non-Removal Methods
If the result of the diagnosis is not severe and breast implant removal is not necessary, our affiliated clinic also offers injection methods for:
· Unnatural, hard and obvious upper breast contour
· A case where the underside of the implant is bent and cause irregular projections on the bust
· Achieving a plumper and more natural feel
Advantages and Limitations of Breast Implant Removal
· Restores a rounder and natural breasts.
· Minimal scarring.
· Increases confidence with normal-looking breasts.
· Corrects abnormalities due to previous breast procedures.
· Healing may continue for several weeks as swelling decreases
Q1: Will my breasts sag after the procedure?
A1: Fat injection can be performed at the same time as the removal procedure to prevent sagging. It is recommended that all treatments to be completed in one day, as the shape of the bust will be beautifully finished.
Q2: How will the recovery look like?
A2: While it differs from person to person, recovery after breast implant removal surgery is usually smoother than the initial breast implant surgery.
Q3: What should I do to prepare for the surgery?
A3: Stop smoking to recover faster, and avoid taking aspirin, anti-inflammatory drugs and herbal supplements as they can increase bleeding.
Q4: Can I just leave my damaged implants in my breasts?
A4: If the silicone bag breaks, its contents are likely to leak out and become inflamed, causing pain and swelling, so it needs to be removed as soon as possible.
[Clinic Name] The Clinic
[Location] Fukuoka, Japan
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] Around 5 minutes walk from Tenjin Station Exit 2 and about 5 minutes walk from Nishitetsu Tenjin Station North Exit. Clinic is nearby shops and eateries.
[Clinic Opening Time] Everyday (10:00AM-7:00PM)
||1 - 3 hrs
|Number of Postoperative Visit
||Patients are required to fill in the counselling form and agreement as well as go for blood screening prior to the treatment
|Include In This Price
||Consumables, Anesthesia, Internal Medicine, Compression Garment, Consultation Fee, Tax, Interpreter Fee, Anesthesia
||Japan, 810-0041 Fukuoka, Chuo Ward, Daimyo, 2 Chome−1−18 Broom 4F