It Is Suitable For
· Those looking for Breast Reconstruction procedure in Nagoya, Japan.
· Those with implants after a mastectomy.
· Those who wish to retouch their breasts with implants appearance.
· Those who wish to smooth out wrinkling due to breast implants.
· Those who wish to regain their confidence with normal-looking breasts.
What is Breast Reconstruction Retouch?
Breast reconstruction retouching procedure is suitable for women who have had mastectomy and breast implants to reconstruct their breasts. Silicone implants can give so many problems, such as wrinkling and distorted appearance.
In addition, many women are bothered by the lack of warmth and textured feeling of the breasts. Hence, a breast construction retouching can help in eliminating these problems.
How It Works
Subcutaneous fat will be collected from the thighs and abdomen, and impurities such as senescent cells and blood will be removed by centrifugal filtration. The collected fat will be injected to cover the silicone implant while the condition of the breast will be monitored using the mammary gland echo system.
Injection will be done according to patients' conditions, such as injection to the upper part of the bust to make the implant bust and curve less rough and noticeable. Injection can also be done to the whole breast to give a plump skin feeling and decrease the cold feeling from the implant.
Breast Reconstruction Retouch Procedure
1. Consultation will be done by doctor.
2. Conditions of the breast will be checked using "elastography" (medical imaging) to determine the silicone implant location and damage, as well as state of calcification.
3. Treatment methods will be determined. Blood test may be done if necessary.
4. Anesthesia will be administered.
5. Injection will be done.
6. Post treatment care as well as prescriptions will be shared to the patient.
7. End of treatment.
Advantages & Limitations of Breast Reconstruction Retouch
· Natural look
· Safe procedure
· Enhances breast shape
· Side effects include pain, swelling, and internal bleeding
Q1: What should I do to prepare for the treatment?
A1: Quit smoking as it may hinder fast recovery. And please take your meal at least 6 hours before the procedure.
Q2: Is it safe?
A2: Yes. We only use healthy fat condensed rich fat (CRF) with all impurities removed. Your body will not reject it as it is your own adipose tissue.
Q3: What should I do after the procedure?
A3: After the procedure, please do not drive. Follow your doctors' advice on post care and refrain from strenuous activities.
[Clinic Name] The Clinic
[Location] Nagoya, Japan
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] Clinic is located on the first floor of the Aichi Nagoya Sakura-dori Building, around 4 mins walk from Marunouchi Station Exit 4 and about 3 mins walk from Exit 1 of Hisaya Odori Station
[Clinic Opening Time] Everyday (10:00AM - 7:00PM)
||2 - 3 hrs
|Number of Postoperative Visit
||Patients are required to fill in the counselling form and agreement prior to the treatment
|Include In This Price
||Consumables, Anesthesia, Internal Medicine, Compression Garment, Consultation Fee, Tax, Interpreter Fee
|| 3-22-24 Marunouchi, Naka-ku, Nagoya-shi, Aichi Nagoya Sakura-dori Building 1F