It Is Suitable For
· Those who want breast shape correction done by specialists in Fukuoka, Japan.
· Those with small breasts.
· Those with irregular breast shape.
· Those who want to balance breast shapes and sizes.
· Those who want to get bigger breasts with a natural look.
What is Breast Shape Correction?
Breast shape correction is a treatment for the breast shape that appears too elevated. The bulge of the breasts are too high up and imbalanced for the underside of the breast. At our affiliated clinic, the treatment is known as "Underboob breast augmentation". In this treatment, the lower part of the breasts will be made more plump and this will give a desirable breasts shape for patients.
How It Works
The treatment is done by injecting fats onto the underside of the breasts to balance out the shapes. A new technology of "IMF thread" can also be used so that as much fat can be injected safely into the breast as possible.
Breast Shape Correction Procedure
1. Consultations and examinations will be done.
2. Local anesthesia will be given.
3. Liposuction will be done to obtain stem cells.
4. Extraction and culture of stem cells.
5. Injection will be done to transfer the ingredients into the breasts.
6. Shaping of breast will be done.
7. End of treatment.
Advantages and Limitations of Breast Shape Correction
· Natural ingredients used
· Gives a natural finish
· Enhances better shape and size
· Balances the irregularities in shape and size
· Fast procedure
· Long lasting effect
· Temporary swelling, internal bleeding, postoperative pain may occur.
· No breast massage or warm packing for at least 4 weeks to prevent the fat loss
· Avoid places that include rapid changes of temperature to prevent fat reabsorption
Q1: Can I rebuild my breast after breast cancer surgery with this treatment?
A1: Yes, rebuilding of breast can be done using this treatment.
Q2: Is it possible to remove silicon bags and proceed with this treatment at the same time?
A2: Yes, it is better to be performed at the same time, although the operation takes 3 hours to complete.
Q3: Will the breast sag or changes shape with my age?
A3: As your own natural fats are used, there can be slight changes over time.
Q4: After getting the procedure, can I still breastfeed when I have a baby?
A4: Yes, it's possible to breastfeed. If you have any concerns, please consult with your doctor.
Q5: Will there be lump formation after the fat injection procedure?
A5: Lump can be formed when the fat did not settle in the breast where it is injected but at our affiliated clinic the doctors are skilled and professional, this case can be considered as rare.
[Clinic Name] The Clinic
[Location] Fukuoka, Japan
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] Around 5 mins walk from Tenjin Station Exit 2 and about 5 mins walk from Nishitetsu Tenjin Station North Exit. Clinic is nearby shops and eateries.
[Clinic Opening Time] Everyday (10:00AM-7:00PM)
|Number of Postoperative Visit
||Patients are required to fill in the counselling form and agreement prior to the treatment.
|Include In This Price
||Consultation Fee, Interpreter Fee, Tax
||Japan, 810-0041 Fukuoka, Chuo Ward, Daimyo, 2 Chome−1−18 Broom 4F