It Is Suitable For
· Those around Fukuoka, Japan and interested in Calf Makeup Procedures.
· Those with thick muscles on calf.
· Those with stiff calf.
· Those who wish to modify the shape of calf.
· Those who wish to reduce the size of muscles on calf.
What is Calf Makeup?
Calf Makeup is an operation in which an electrode is inserted into the calf and the gastrocnemius muscle is electrically stimulated to atrophy. The treatment is suitable for those whose calf looks thick due to muscle development and wish to reduce the size.
How It Works
Calf makeup is a medical technology that applies high-frequency waves directly to the gastrocnemius muscle without incision. The treatment effect is semi-permanent. Without using a scalpel, ultrafine electrodes are applied directly to the gastrocnemius muscle from two places on the calf to apply electrical stimulation. The muscles then react and identify the nerves that govern the gastrocnemius.
Next, high frequency is applied to this identified point and processing is performed on both the inner and outer gastrocnemius muscles.
The treatment can be completed in about an hour, and you can go home with elastic stockings.
Calf Makeup Procedure
1. Consultation and examination
2. Intravenous anesthesia will be given
3. Ultrafine electrodes applied directly to the muscles from two places on the calf
4. Two places on the calf is needed to apply electrical stimulation
5. High frequency applied on the muscles
6. Stimulation of muscles reduction
7. End of treatment
Advantages and Limitations of Calf Makeup
· Reduces the muscles from calf without using a scalpel
· Enhances the better appearance of the calf
· Enhances shape and size as desired
· Increases self-confidence
· Pain and swelling may be experienced for a few days
Calf Makeup Post Care
· Shower can be done from the next day after treatment
· Bathing can only be done 4 days after the treatment
Q1: Who are the ideal candidates for calf reduction?
A1: The ideal candidates for calf reduction procedures include overall healthy individuals who desire more symmetrical or slimmer calves.
Q2: Is the treatment painful?
A2: No, intravenous anesthesia will be given during the treatment.
Q3: Is this a permanent effect?
A3: Over time, some growth of calf may occur but the effect can actually last for quite a long time.
Q4: Will I feel difficulty in walking after the treatment?
A4: Some pain may be felt up to 3 days before you can get back to normal.
Q5: Will there be scars?
A5: The treatment is non invasive and will not leave any scars.
[Clinic Name] The Clinic
[Location] Fukuoka, Japan
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] Around 5 minutes walk from Tenjin Station Exit 2 and about 5 minutes walk from Nishitetsu Tenjin Station North Exit. Clinic is nearby shops and eateries.
[Clinic Opening Time] Everyday (10:00AM-7:00PM)
|Number of Postoperative Visit
||Patients are required to fill in the counseling form and agreement prior to the treatment.
|Include In This Price
||Consultation Fee, Interpreter Fee, Tax
||Japan, 810-0041 Fukuoka, Chuo Ward, Daimyo, 2 Chome−1−18 Broom 4F