· Those in Tokyo interested in treating saggy cheeks.
· Those with sagging/dented appearance around the cheeks area.
· Those with dry skin around the cheeks area.
· Those who wish to have plumper cheeks appearance.
· Those who wish to eliminate sagging skin on the cheeks.
What is Cheek Filler?
Cheek filler is a cosmetic procedure performed by injecting hyaluronic acid (HA) onto the sagging areas on the cheeks. The procedure is suitable for the ones who experience dented appearance on the cheeks that cause wrinkles and fine lines to be visible.
The common ingredient for the fillers used is hyaluronic acid (HA), which is a safe natural substance that can originally be produced by the body and mostly found in the skin and connective tissues. At our affiliated clinic, HA is used for facial fillers and can be considered as a safe method to help the dented parts or wrinkles and fine lines by filling the space and keeping the skin plumped with a sufficient amount of hydration.
How It Works
Dented or sunken cheeks are not only seen on older people, and this can make your face look dry or unbalanced.
Cheeks filler injection is used to make the cheeks look plumped. At our affiliated clinic, high molecular hyaluronic acid is recommended as the effect is longer-lasting than the normal hyaluronic acid; normally, hyaluronic acid lasts less than 12 months, high molecular weight hyaluronic acid can last about 18 months.
Cheek Filler Procedure
1. Consultation and marking of the treatment area
2. Local anesthesia may be given if desired
3. Filler injection at the treatment area
4. End of treatment
Advantages and Limitations of Cheek Filler
· Volumizes and plumps the cheeks
· Fills the saggy cheeks
· Masks the fine line and wrinkles developed on the skin
· Gives a smoother and more uniform and toned complexion
· Makes you look younger
· May cause side effects like redness, swelling and bruising at the injection site
· Filler may show up under the skin as tiny bumps but often improves over time
Cheek Filler Preparation
· Do not consume alcoholic beverages at least 24 hrs prior to the treatment
· Avoid anti-inflammatory or blood-thinning medications for at least 2 weeks before the treatment, if possible
· Be noted to prepare the treatment at least 2 weeks prior to the special event as results will take approximately 4 to 7 days to be effective
· Discontinue Retin-A at least 2 days before and 2 days after the treatment
Cheek Filler Post Care
· Avoid smoking or consuming alcoholic beverages for at least 2 weeks after the treatment
· Avoid taking blood-thinning medications first 2 weeks unless directed by the surgeon
· Avoid strenuous exercise for the first 2 weeks
· Do not rub, massage or place tension on the treated areas for at least 2 weeks
Q1: Which other areas can the fillers be used for?
A1: The main objective of facial fillers is to rejuvenate the face and giving it a more youthful look. Therefore, facial fillers can be used in almost all other facial parts. This includes temples, crow's feet, upper and lower cheeks, lips, nose, etc.
Q2: What is the basic procedure?
A2: the basic procedure does not require anesthesia as the filler contains a local anesthetic. It involves a direct injection into the skin and takes only about 30 minutes.
Q3: Is it painful?
A3: Who injects you matters as it can be painful if carried out by an injector who is not very skilled. At our affiliated clinic, you need not worry as there are only professional doctors.
Q4: Can I immediately put on make-up after the filler injection?
A4: No, it is recommended that you wait until the next day to put makeup on.
Q5: How soon will I notice results?
A5: You should be able to spot the difference immediately after the treatment. Your skin will look dewy and revitalized in a totally natural way.
[Clinic Name] Aoyama Celes Clinic
[Location] Tokyo, Japan
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] 1 min walk to commuter/metro station, 4 mins walk to art gallery, 4 mins walk to FamilyMart, 5 mins walk to medical center, walking distance to many restaurants and banks
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday - Sunday (9:30AM - 8:00PM)
5 - 20 mins
Number of Postoperative Visit
Once booking is made, penalty fees will be charged for any cancellation of appointment.