· Those in Fukuoka, Japan interested in facial augmentation with fat injection.
· Those with sagging skin and wrinkles.
· Those with saggy cheeks.
· Those who wish to undergo skin rejuvenation.
· Those who wish to revive soft, smooth and youthful skin.
What is Condensed Rich Fat Facial Injection?
Condensed Rich Fat Facial Injection is a fat injection procedure that is performed on facial skin throughout the face to bring solutions to aging skin. The procedure is carried out by using the patient's own fat collected from either abdominal or thigh area.
As the skin ages, it tends to lose volume and eventually loosen and sags. Condensed Rich Fat (CRF) injection is known to improve the skin by filling the dents and hence this tightens the skin naturally. It also can be an effective way to reduce wrinkles, as well as to diminish acne scars.
Moreover, as the procedure involves collecting patient's own fat from one or more areas, the procedure also helps to improve the body's contours and proportion indirectly.
How It Works
Fat injection is an invasive procedure where liposuction is required to collect fats from the patients in order to use them to inject onto the areas that needed the treatment.
After the fats are collected, an isolation process will be performed to obtain pure fat cells. This is made possible by special centrifugation using a patented filter (weight filter) where impurities such as dead cells and senescent cells, which were the cause of lumps and fat necrosis, can be removed, ensuring the fats are safe to be used. The pure fat cells will then be injected into areas such as forehead, temple, or cheeks accordingly.
Condensed Rich Fat Facial Injection Procedure
1. Consultation and examination of the facial condition
2. Application of anesthesia
3. Fat collection (abdomen or thigh)
4. Isolation of collected fat for pure fat cell
5. Injection of the pure fat cell to the areas to be treated
Advantages and Limitations of Condensed Rich Fat Facial Injection
· Revives sagging skin
· Eliminates fine lines and wrinkles
· Diminishes acne scars
· Enhances facial fullness
· Builds up shallow contours
· Regains more youthful appearance
· Fats are required to be collected by liposuction
CRF Injection Post Care
· Avoid smoking for at least 3 weeks after the surgery
· Avoid taking blood-thinning medications first 2 weeks after the surgery unless directed by the surgeon
· Avoid strenuous exercise for the first 2 weeks
· Do not rub, massage or place tension on the treated areas for at least 2 weeks
Contraindications for CRF Injection
Not everyone is a good candidate for fat transfer or facial fat injection. The following conditions put patients at a much higher risk for serious problems.
· Immunosuppressed state
· On or have been on Accutane within the last three months
· Significant cardiac condition
Patented Weight Filter At Our Affiliated Clinic
The patented weight filter realizes the unique points of the condensed rich face that other fat injection methods do not have. This filter has two special features:
1. Weight function
The weight filter also serves as a "weight" for weighted centrifugation. The G (pressure) loaded with this weight is about 25 times that of conventional centrifugation. Only dead cells and senescent cells (aged adipocytes), which are the cause of calcification and fat necrosis, can not bear this and will be crushed, and become excreted oil along with water and blood.
2. Filtering function
The patented weight filter has microscopic holes that allow only liquid to pass through. As a result, the condensed rich fat (CRF) of excreted oil and high-quality fat is firmly separated. It is possible to extract fat that is more likely to settle on top.
CRF Injection Post Care
· Avoid long hours of exposure under the sunlight
· Avoid facial acids (Retin A, salicylic and glycolic acid) for at least 3 weeks
· Avoid putting pressure on the treated area for effective results
Q1: Does the weight of the injected CRF cause the injection site to sag?
A1: No, the weight of the injected CRF will not cause any additional drooping. On the contrary, the skin will be stretched and tightened, sagginess will be improved.
Q2: Can I return to work immediately the next day after the treatment?
A2: Most of the patients return to work the next day or the second day after surgery, depending on the volume and site of injection.
Q3: What is the difference between CRF and micro CRF?
A3: CRF is mainly used for the larger areas on face such as forehead, temple and cheeks, whereas micro CRF is used for the more precise part of the face such as frown lines, lip lines and around the eyes.
[Clinic Name] The Clinic
[Location] Fukuoka, Japan
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] Around 5 minutes walk from Tenjin Station Exit 2 and about 5 minutes walk from Nishitetsu Tenjin Station North Exit. Clinic is nearby shops and eateries.
[Clinic Opening Time] Everyday (10:00AM-7:00PM)