· Those around Fukuoka, Japan and interested for Body Enhancement Treatments.
· Those with small breast/buttock
· Those with irregular shapes on body.
· Those who want to undergo breast/buttock augmentation.
· Those who want to correct irregularities on body.
What is Condensed Rich Fat Injection?
Condensed Rich Fat Injection is a treatment performed to resolve irregularities on body such as breast and buttock regardless of shape, size, irregularities, sagging, deflation, etc. Sometimes this treatment is also referred to as Condensed Rich Breast Augmentation (CRBA).
The procedure can be done in other parts of body to fill the irregular dents as well. Morever, it can be used to correct previous liposuction that has resulted in dents and wrinkles.
How It Works
Subcutaneous fat is collected from the thighs and abdomen, and impurities such as senescent cells and blood are removed by centrifugal filtration.
The procedure will then involve injection subcutaneously at the site where the volume is to be supplemented. The fat to be injected is healthy and fresh Condensed Rich Fat (CRF).
BRAVA is the breast augmentation device with a dome-shaped cup attached to the bust and negative pressure is applied to stretch the skin and tissues of the bust to boost the bust.
BRAVA is attached before and after performing a condensed rich breast augmentation. Pre-operative wear is intended to stretch and dilate the skin and subcutaneous tissue. This expands the injection space, making it possible to create a bust condition that is less likely to apply internal pressure to fat and that is easy to settle. After the Condensed Rich Fat Injection, BRAVA will be worn again for the retention effect.
BRAVA with Noodle Injection VASER
Using BRAVA, the breast augmentation dome shaped device, VASER injection is also applied to eliminate cellulite.
Condensed Rich Fat Injection Procedure
1. Consultations and examinations will be done
2. Treatment area will be marked
3. Local anesthesia will be given
4. Fats will be collected from the body by liposuction
5. CRF will be made for the injection
6. Injection process (breast/buttock/other irregularities)
7. End of treatment
Advantages and Limitations of Condensed Rich Fat Injection
· Natural ingredients used
· Gives a natural finish
· Enhances better shape and size
· Balances the irregularities in shape and size
· Long lasting effect
· Temporary swelling, internal bleeding, postoperative pain may occur.
· Risk of infection, hematoma, scar, capsule contracture, bust/buttock difference.
Condensed Rich Fat Injection Post Care
· No breast massage or warm packing for at least 4 weeks to prevent the fat loss
· Avoid places that include rapid changes of temperature to prevent fat re-absorption
Q1: Can I rebuild my breast after breast cancer surgery with this treatment?
A1: Yes, rebuilding of breast can be done using this treatment.
Q2: Is it possible to remove silicon bags and proceed with this treatment at the same time?
A2: Yes, it is better to be performed at the same time, although the operation takes 3 hours to complete.
Q3: Will the breast sag or changes shape with my age?
A3: As your own natural fats are used, there can be slight changes over time.
Q4: After getting the procedure, can I still breastfeed when I have a baby?
A4: Yes, it's possible to breastfeed. If you have any concerns, please consult with your doctor.
Q5: Will there be lump formation after the fat injection procedure?
A5: Lump can be formed when the fat did not settle in the breast where it is injected but at our affiliated clinic the doctors are skilled and professional, this case can be considered as rare.
[Clinic Name] The Clinic
[Location] Fukuoka, Japan
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] Around 5 minutes walk from Tenjin Station Exit 2 and about 5 minutes walk from Nishitetsu Tenjin Station North Exit. Clinic is nearby shops and eateries.
[Clinic Opening Time] Everyday (10:00AM-7:00PM)
2 - 3 hrs
Number of Postoperative Visit
Patients are required to fill in the counselling form and agreement prior to the treatment.
Include In This Price
Consumables, Anesthesia, Oral Medicine, Fixed Rental for BRAVA