It Is Suitable For
· Those looking for a COVID-19 self-testing kit in Tokyo.
· Those with travel history to affected countries of COVID-19.
· Those with travel planning to China or other countries.
· Those who wish to get an issuance of a negative certificate
· Those who want to undergo early diagnosis to proceed with treatment or prevent the disease.
What is COVID-19?
COVID-19, abbreviated for Coronavirus Disease 2019 has been spread worldwide since end of 2019, hence the name. It is an infectious disease caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 also known as SARS-CoV-2. Simply put, it attacks the respiratory system and those highly at risks are the elderly and ones with critical medical condition.
Coronavirus has the ability to spread as far as 1 meter and if you are in close contact to symptomatic individuals, you could be infected by the spreading of small droplets especially through coughing and sneezing. A contaminated surface touched can lead to the infection as hands could accidentally transfer the virus to the face. Coronavirus can remain and survive on surfaces for up to 72 hours; the first 3 days after symptoms appear are the most contagious period, although there is also a possibility of spreading before seeing the symptoms as well as in the later stages of the disease.
Symptoms of COVID-19
Potential COVID-19 infected individuals will present symptoms like:
· Runny nose
· Sore throat
· Difficulty breathing
· Chest pain
· Loss of sense for taste and smell
COVID-19 Test Procedure
1. Contact our representative for delivery of the kit
2. Once the test kit has arrived, collect a sample of your saliva
3. Return the sample to the designated return destination
4. Result of the test will be sent to you via email
5. Issuance of the negative certificate can be collected at the basic clinic
Our affiliated clinic is an accredited inspection agency of the Chinese Embassy.
· Please refrain from eating, drinking, brushing your teeth, and gargling from 1 hour before sample collection.
· Wash your hands in a clean place before collecting.
· Please refrain from using lipstick or lips when collecting.
· Collect correctly according to the procedure manual.
· Collect naturally secreted saliva. (Saliva that is reflexively secreted by recalling lemons may not be tested correctly)
Inspection Reception Input
Please be sure to fill in the reception form. Please do not forget the sample number as it is essential for the test.
· Please be sure to use the "refrigerated type" delivery service provided by each courier company or post office to return the item with advance payment and arrival in the morning of the next day. (If the product is returned at room temperature, the correct test result will not be obtained and the test cannot be performed.)
· If it is difficult to arrive in the morning of the next day, please arrange for the earliest delivery.
· Please enter "Return Kit (in Japan)" in the item name field of the return slip.
· Shipping fee will be paid in advance (paid by the patient). We do not accept parcels by cash on delivery.
· After collecting saliva and packing it, keep it in the refrigerator until it is shipped.
COVID-19 Test Service at Our Affiliated Hospital
RT-PCR (Reverse Transcription-Polymerase Chain Reaction) detection can be assessed by taking a known amount of virus to check for the results. This is done by performing nasopharyngeal swab on patients. Samples of nasal and throat secretions will be collected and sent to test.
RT-PCR is the method that would be used by our affiliated hospital. Only appointment based tests will be entertained for those who wish to have the examination done at the clinic. The process takes less than 10 mins and the results can be obtained in 24 to 48 hrs.
Advantages and Limitations of COVID-19 Test
· Fast and effective procedure
· Safe and no risk in exposure
· No fixed hours
· Results can be obtained as quick as 1 day
· Some discomfort may be experienced while obtaining the samples
Q1: Is it possible to come in without making any appointments?
A1: For an in-house examination, it is not possible to come in for the testing.
Q2: How will I receive the results?
A2: You will be contacted by our affiliated hospital in regards to your testing results via email. For issuance of the negative certificate, you would be required to present yourself and have it collected at the base clinic.
Q3: Is the price the same for all range of age? What if I also want to test for my children?
A3: Yes, the price is the same nonetheless.
Q4: How long do I have to wait until I receive the kit?
A4: It will usually take about 1 to 2 days to be delivered. The inspection kit will be sent to you by Takkyubin.
Q5: Is it possible to have the negative certificate issued in English?
A5: Yes, it is possible. Only for the purpose of travelling to China, our affiliate uses the format specified by the embassy.
[Clinic Name] Natural Harmony Clinic
[Location] Shibuya City, Tokyo
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] Shibuya and Harajuku Station, 11 mins walk to Hachiko Memorial Statue, 18 mins walk to Cerulean Tower Tokyu Hotel and Restaurant, 18 mins walk to Cosmo Planetarium Shibuya, 5 mins walk to Adidas Originals Flagship Store
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday - Saturday (10:00AM - 7:00PM)
|Number of Postoperative Visit
|Due to the nature of the inspection, any cancellations will not be accepted and you will bear all the costs
|Price not including the cost of returning the inspection kit
| Tokyo Shibuya-ku Jingumae 6-25-14 Jingumae Media Square Building 5F