It Is Suitable For
· Those in Malaysia who need comprehensive DNA at-home tests.
· Those who wish to understand their genetic health risks and needs.
· Those who wish to get health strategies to prevent serious illness.
· Those who wish to discover their genetic potential in cognitive or creativity areas.
· Those who wish to manage dietary and exercise needs in a better way.
What is DNA Explorer Personal?
DNA Explorer Personal is a product from our affiliated DNA testing company that can give you an insight into your body systems by genetic testing. In this product, you will get 57 genetic insights into your health risk, inner potential, allergy and sensitivity. These traits can reveal a lot about your own body, including your genetic susceptibility to different health conditions. In the report, you will also get recommendations on how to personalize your lifestyle and diet to be the very best for your health.
In this DNA Explorer Personal, you will also get personalized recommendations to shift your lifestyle to the better. It is also important to consult with a doctor regarding the result if there is anything that concerns you. This will enable you to craft early treatment strategies and enjoy a better quality of life ahead. Apart from your health, you can also understand your innate abilities and preferences better according to your genetics, which can give you an idea of which field you can realize your inner potential and excel in it.
Unlock your potential to live a more fulfilling and healthier life by exploring your DNA and what innovative testing can tell you.
What's Included in DNA Explorer Personal
Apart from receiving a set of Saliva Collection Kit, you will also be entitled for:
· 31 reports on Health Risks
· 12 reports on Inner Potential
· 14 reports on Allergy and Sensitivity
Health Reports Inclusion:
· Your Genotypes and Risk Result
· Exercise, Diet and Supplement Recommendations
· Bonus Information (More about the traits, factors affecting the traits and tips to manage your lifestyle, food sources for your dietary needs)
Inside The Kit
· Saliva Collection Kit
· Saliva Collection Tube
· Instructions Sheet
Procedure of DNA Explorer Personal
1. Make an order with us for registration and a saliva collection kit (with instructions) will be sent to you.
2. Your saliva sample should be taken as instructed.
3. The sample should be sent back to our affiliated lab for DNA analysis. This may take 6 to 8 weeks.
4. A personalized report will be ready and you will be notified via email.
31 Reports: Discovery on Health Risks
Discover any abnormal or strange cells mutation and identify any health risks like:
· Adiponectin Levels
· Atopic Dermatitis / Eczema
· Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
· Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
· C-Reactive Protein (CRP)
· High-Density Lipoproteins (HDL)
· Lumbar Disc Disease / Back Pain
· Nicotine Dependence
· Parkinson's Disease
· Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
· Age-related Macular Degeneration
· Alzheimer's disease
· Coronary Artery Disease
· Familial Hypercholesterolemia
· Glucose Level During Fasting
· Hypertension (High Blood Pressure)
· Hypertriglyceridemia (High triglyceride levels)
· Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease
· Perennial Allergic Rhinitis
· Type 2 Diabetes
12 Reports: Discovery on Inner Potentials
Sometimes you barely understand yourself. Always having a hard time memorizing or waking up in the morning feeling exhausted. You get to learn more about yourself from these reports:
· Deep Sleep
· Language Development
· Reading Ability
· Tendency To Stay Up Late
· Alcohol Flush
· Absolute Pitch
· Ability to Handle Stress
· Ability to Memorize
· Cognitive Ability
· Learning Ability
14 Reports: Discovery on Allergy and Sensitivity
Allergies can be genetic but can also develop over time for some, learn how your body adapt with the surrounding to identify allergies from these traits:
· Allergy to Cats
· Allergy to Dust Mites
· Allergy to Egg
· Allergy to Peanuts
· Caffeine Metabolism
· Gluten Sensitivity
· Hay Fever
· Histamines Intolerance
· Lactose intolerance
· Motion sickness
· Sensitivity to Benzene
· Sensitivity To Bitter Taste
· Sensitivity To Saltiness
· Sensitivity To Sweetness
Advantages and Limitations of DNA Explorer Personal
· Provides report of your health status
· Quick sampling procedure at home
· Painless simple saliva test
· Gives insights on how to improve your health
· Gives a clearer understanding of your body
· DNA analysis at our affiliated laboratory needs some time for the whole process (6 to 8 weeks)
· This DNA test is not to be used as diagnostic tools
DNA Tests At Our Affiliated Laboratory
· The saliva samples are processed in a BSL-2 Laboratory by trained lab technicians
· Our affiliated laboratory staff are scientists who are trained in high stringency processes.
· Your personalized reports will be based on a curated database of well-established, peer-reviewed publications.
· Your personalized reports will also be proofread by PhD scientists and citations will be available in all contents.
Q1: Do I need to provide a blood sample?
A1: No, a blood sample is not necessary in this process as your DNA can be obtained from the buccal epithelial (skin on the inner cheeks) cells and white blood cells found in your saliva.
Q2: Do I need to go to the laboratory?
A2: No, once you have purchased the product, your saliva collection kit will be sent to you and you can take your saliva sample at the comfort of your home. Once that is done, you can send it back with the prepaid envelope given with the kit.
Q3: Will saliva contain enough DNA?
A3: The DNA in the saliva comes from cells that are shed from the linings of the mouth and from the white blood cells. These cells are collected and the DNA contained in them is then extracted by various methods. Studies have shown that salivary DNA is equivalent in quantity and purity to DNA obtained from blood, and salivary DNA is stable when proper methods of handling are practiced.
Q4: Why does the report preparation take a long time?
A4: There are a lot of steps involved in order to ensure the most accurate reports from your DNA. The process takes about 6 to 8 weeks from checking if your saliva contains enough DNA to scanning your DNA for SNPs. All of this follows a strict process to ensure accuracy.
Q5: How will I receive my report?
A5: You will be notified via email and the report will be available online on our affiliated company’s platform. You would have to create a password-protected account on their platform once purchase is made.
Q6: Why do I need to register my kit?
A6: This is done to link your saliva sample to your account. You will have to register your unique barcode on your account once you have received the saliva collection kit so that our affiliated lab knows that the sample belongs to you. Our affiliated lab cannot process your saliva if it is not registered.
[Lab Name] Advanx Health
[Location] Ara Damansara, Selangor
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] The corporate office is located at Centum Oasis Corporate Park in Ara Damansara, about 5 mins drive from CITTA Mall
[Opening Time] Monday - Friday (9:00AM - 6:00PM) ; Closed Saturday and Sunday
|6 - 8 weeks or longer for whole process
|Number of Postoperative Visit
|Shipping is currently available within Malaysia only
First-time customers are subject to an additional one-time lab handling fee of MYR 400 while the revisit customers' lab handling fee is free.
|Refund can be processed if the sample collection kit is not used and in good condition. Refund is not allowed once the sample is being processed.
|All prices include lab handling fee
| Advanx Health, C-08-05, Centum Oasis Corporate Park, Jalan PJU 1a/2, Ara Damansara, 47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor