· Those interested in body or facial massage using ELEMIS skincare in Kota Kinabalu.
· Those with fine lines and wrinkles.
· Those with sensitive or congested skin.
· Those who want to improve dull and stressed skin.
· Those who want a body massage that moisturizes and nourishes skin.
What are ELEMIS Treatments?
ELEMIS treatments at our affiliated spa uses targeted and specialized massage techniques to improve the skin while using luxury skincare brand ELEMIS. Treatments are categorized into ELEMIS Face and ELEMIS Body - each with specialized products and massage techniques that tackle various skin issues.
· ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Age Defy for aging skin
· ELEMIS Superfood Pro-Radiance for nourishment of dull skin
· ELEMIS Sensitive Skin Soother for redness-prone or sensitive skin
· ELEMIS Anti-Blemish Mattify and Calm for oily and congested skin
· ELEMIS Body Nectar Nourishing Wrap - Frangipani uses aromatic Monoi Oil to nourish and moisturize the skin while you are cocooned in deep relaxation. Suitable for those looking for a post pregnancy spa session.
· ELEMIS Intensely Cleansing Salt Scrub - Lime and Ginger are fragranced salt that can exfoliate the skin and reveal healthier, smoother texture.
ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Age Defy
Targeted massage techniques using the clinically proven age-defying benefits of marine charged Padina Pavonica and Red Coral to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, as well as to improve cellular function for nourished, youthful skin.
ELEMIS Superfood Pro-Radiance
Facial massage using detoxifying actives to energize dull and stressed skin. It plumps up the skin with superfoods and essential minerals to improve skin health.
ELEMIS Sensitive Skin Soother
This treatment uses Moroccan Rose, Chamomile and Apricot to gently exfoliate and cleanse the skin. Soothing massage technique is also incorporated to reduce redness and protect against pollutants. After the treatment, skin will be adequately moisturized and left calm and supple.
ELEMIS Anti-Blemish Mattify and Calm
This facial massage targets oily skin, congested skin, hormonal skin and blemishes. It combats oil, gives a deep cleansing and mattifies while also restores balance and moisture. A deeply detoxifying treatment for clear, bright skin.
ELEMIS Body Nectar Nourishing Wrap - Frangipani
In this treatment, the hydrating Monoi Oil is applied using sweeping strokes with special attention on parched areas. You will be kept cocooned and warm while the aromatics and skin conditioning oils treat the skin. This treatment is suitable for those seeking deep relaxation, or those looking for post pregnancy treatment.
ELEMIS Intensely Cleansing Salt Scrub
This treatment is suitable for those with dehydrated, dry or dull skin. It uses fragranced salt to polish the body, sloughing off dead skin cells and encouraging regeneration of new cells. Skin will be left smooth and prepared to absorb the nourishing body oil. Recommended for those who want to brighten the skin and increase blood and lymphatic circulation.
Advantages and Limitations of ELEMIS Treatments
· Improves blood circulation
· Opportunity to get deep relaxation
· Nourishing wrap is suitable for post pregnancy relaxing session
· Specialized treatment for various skin conditions
· Not suitable for those with infectious skin diseases
· Repetitions of sessions may be needed after 3 weeks to maintain results
Q1: What should I do before the treatment?
A1: Please arrive 15 minutes before treatment time to avoid delay or shorter treatment time.
Q2: Are ELEMIS products safe?
A2: Yes, the ingredients from this luxury brand are of highest quality, using plant-based botanicals blended with vegan friendly ingredients. The formulations are free from animal derived ingredients.
Q3: How does a massage session help to improve my blood circulation?
A3: The pressure created by the massage technique can help to move blood through the congested areas. Improved blood flow can relieve pain and facilitate faster healing.
[Spa Name] Chavana Spa
[Spa Location] Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
[Nearest Station / Attractions] Spa is located at Level 1 of The Pacific Sutera Hotel in Sabah capital city, Kota Kinabalu. The Pacific Sutera is part of the 384-acre complex in Sutera Harbour Resort, located 2.2km from Kota Kinabalu International Airport and 3km from the city center.
[Spa Opening Time] Everyday (10.00AM - 10.00PM)