· Those looking for facial spots eliminating treatments in Tokyo.
· Those with hyperpigmentation.
· Those with facial spots and scars.
· Those who wish to reduce or eliminate the facial stains.
· Those who wish to enliven dreams of having flawless skin.
What is Facial Spots Treatments
Especially for those who have aged, there is a higher likely to get stains on your face. Facial spots or sometimes called as blots or stains are cause by the increase of pigmentation in your skin. Factors and causes depend on the type of stain, hence method of treatment may also vary accordingly.
REVLITE SI YAG Laser is used at our affiliated clinic.
REVLITE SI YAG Laser
One of the most recognized and trusted laser equipment, the high powered REVLITE SI Laser is built on the original ConBio Q-Switched Laser technology and proven to treat everything from fine lines, pigmented lesions and colorful tattoos.
Facial Stains Classifications
· Senile Pigment Spots
Generally recognized as stain and caused by years of exposure to UV radiation. Stains are usually brown large circular and affect on the side of your face. Gradually worsen if left untreated over the years. It is possible to be treated using laser irradiation or photofacial therapy.
· Liver Spots
Often occur to females and is characterized by blots that can be symmetrical to your cheeks and foreheads. internal medicine and laser toning can help cure this.
· Acquired Dermal Melanocytosis
Similar to melasma in terms of shapes and colors and often considered difficult to diagnose. It is usually dull in color as compared to the above mentioned. However, unlike melasma, only laser can treat this problem.
· Sparrow Egg Spots
This stain is characterized by pigment spots on the face of 1 to 5 mm that develop around schoolchildren, often distributed symmetrically around the eyes, nose, and cheeks. It can be improved with laser treatment and photofacial therapy.
· Inflammatory Pigmentation
Usually associated with acne marks, trauma or burn marks.
Facial Spots Treatment Procedure
General Procedure for Facial Spots Treatment
1. Facial spots will be examined upon consultation
2. Laser will be irradiated on desired sites
3. End of treatment
Advantages and Limitations of Facial Spots Treatment
· Evens skin
· Nourishes skin
· Promotes collagen production
· Safe and quick procedure
· Possible temporary side effects such as swelling and warm sensation on skin
Laser Treatment Post Care
· Avoid sun tanning for the next 7 to 10 days post treatment.
· Apply appropriate amount of sunscreen to avoid further damaging the skin.
· Immediately post laser, you may or may not see the lightening of the pigmentation. The pigmented spot may even darken for 1 to 2 weeks before getting lighter. Having realistic expectations is important.
Facial Spots Treatment at Our Affiliated Clinic
· Rest assured as only experienced specialists will be in charge
· Expert's skills and effort will be performed to ensure the best results
· You will be proposed with the best treatment plans
· The most ideal and natural finishing
Q1: Will it hurt?
A1: Usually treated area will be cooled to calm pain.
Q2: Is it true that irradiated skin will be easily stained in the future?
A3: Laser treatment does not make it easier to spot spots. However, if the treatment is incomplete, spots may reappear at the same site.
Q3: Are there any possibilities that stain gets deeper?
A3: Laser treatment may temporarily darken the stain. Rest assured that this is a transient pigmentation, but it will always fade over time.
Q4: Are there any restrictions after treatment?
A4: The skin after treatment is reddish. Avoid touching redness as much as possible when there is redness.
[Clinic Name] Aoyama Celes Clinic
[Location] Tokyo, Japan
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] 1 min walk to commuter/metro station, 4 mins walk to art gallery, 4 mins walk to FamilyMart, 5 mins walk to medical center, walking distance to many restaurants and banks
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday - Sunday (9:30AM - 8:00PM)
15 - 30 mins
Number of Postoperative Visit
0 - 7 times, depending on facial conditions
Price may vary depending on your condition
Once booking is made, penalty fees will be charged for any cancellation of appointment