Fat Freezing (Safe And Effective Stubborn Fat Loss Treatment)
For more information, please contact Trambellir by “Enquiry Now”.
It Is Suitable For
· Those in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia who need fat cell removal treatment.
· Those with stubborn fat cells.
· Those who wish to remove fat from certain parts of their body effectively and quickly.
· Those who wish to contour their body.
· Those who wish to have a more balanced body appearance.
What is Fat Freezing?
Have you ever got frustrated that your fat cells won't go despite the excessive diet and exercise?
There is a type of fat cell that is known to be stubborn and it tends to get stuck in the body, burdening you no matter how you follow healthy diet courses and how regularly you exercise; these are often due to the impact of hormone estrogen as well as the stress hormone in which women are more prone compared to men.
Fortunately, stubborn fat can be removed non-surgically. The procedure is known as an alternative to liposuction. Liposuction is a surgical procedure that most people would have heard of using a thin tube called a cannula to insert through small incisions in the skin to suck the fat out through a vacuum; bruising, swelling, and soreness can be expected for at least a few weeks after the procedure. At our affiliated clinic, the method of fat freezing will be done instead to effectively remove the stubborn fat cells with no surgical technique involved.
How It Works
Fat freezing at our affiliated clinic works by freezing the stubborn fats found in the targeted areas such as the abdomen, love handle, thigh, etc. using a technology equipped with a cold funnel to suck the skin tissue and freeze the fat cells. The cells would gradually die and get removed from the body naturally by digestion for the next 4 to 8 weeks after the procedure, depending on your metabolic rate.
Procedure for Fat Freezing
1. Consultation and examination on areas to be treated
2. Circumference of the treatment site will be measured
3. Freezing on site will be applied
4. The treatment area will be massaged to promote efficient apoptosis
5. Measurement of the treatment site will be taken
6. Beauty therapist will monitor your weight loss progress
Advantages and Limitations of Fat Freezing
· Removes stubborn fat cells
· Non-surgical procedure
· No anesthesia and needles involved
· Minimal downtime
· Safe and effective procedure
· Some discomfort may be experienced but not painful
· Light bruises can be seen between 2 to 10 days
Contraindications for Fat Freezing
· Pregnant, attempting to become pregnant and breastfeeding women
· Cold agglutinin disease
· Paroxysmal cold hemoglobinuria
· Chronic diseases
· Severe anxiety disorders
· Inflammatory skin conditions
Q1: How long does the treatment take?
A1: The treatment takes about 45 to 60 mins.
Q2: Is this a permanent result?
A2: Yes, fat freezing supports permanent results.
Q3: Do I have to follow a healthy diet plan after the treatment?
A3: Yes, healthy eating and lifestyle are important to maintain the ideal shape.
Q4: Will the results show immediately?
A4: It will take 4 to 8 weeks to see the results as this procedure works by natural digestion.
Q5: Will there be scars?
A5: There will be no scars but light bruises can be seen and subside within 2 to 10 days.
[Clinic Name] Hannan Medispa
[Location] Medan Putra, Kuala Lumpur
[Nearest Stations / Attractions] 5 mins walking distance to Taman Tasik Menjalara, 3 mins away from budget hotel Sun Inns Hotel Kepong
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday - Sunday (10:00AM - 7:00PM)