It Is Suitable For
· Those interested for a non-surgical body slimming treatment in Johor Bahru.
· Those with fat bulges at certain parts of their body such as the abdomen, thighs, love handles, bra rolls and arms.
· Those who wish to eliminate stubborn fat i.e. cellulite without using liposuction.
· Those who wish to contour their body.
What are Fat-Melting Injections?
Instead of using liposuction, you can opt for a non-surgical way to burn fat at certain areas of your body. Our affiliated clinic offers a fat-melting injection that contains L-carnitine and phosphatidylcholine, and other ingredients for cellulite reduction, all of which can increase the rate of fat breakdown.
Properties of L-carnitine
· An amino acid that transports fats into muscle cells
· Can also improve heart function, endurance performance, and increase production of red blood cells
· Aids in weight loss as it can move more fatty acids into your cells to be burned for energy
Properties of Phosphatidylcholine
· A class of phospholipids; a major constituent of cell membranes
· Naturally-occurring and safe
· Phosphatidylcholine increases the production of the element that helps in disintegration of fats, thus boosting the rate of fat breakdown.
Advantages and Limitations of Fat-Melting Injections
· Removes cellulite from the face and body
· Minimal downtime
· Permanent results (exercise still necessary)
· Contours the body and face
· Risks associated with injections (temporary bruising, swelling etc)
Q1: Can I stop exercising after my fat-melting injection procedure?
A1: No. Exercise and a healthy diet must be in place at all times.
Q2: How is mesotherapy different from fat-melting injections that use L-Carnitine and Phosphatidylcholine?
A2: Fat-melting injections that use L-Carnitine and Phosphatidylcholine are more effective at removing small collections of adipose tissue compared to mesotherapy. In addition, there has not been sufficient research that shows the mechanism in which mesotherapy removes fat. Many scientists recommend fat-melting injections instead of mesotherapy.
Q3: How can I enhance the results of my fat-melting injection procedure?
A3: Exercise, healthy diets as well as good stress management can help to enhance the results.
Q4: Will it hurt?
A4: This can be considered psychological. Those with fear of needles may experience amplified pain. Whichever is the case, local anesthesia will be available for those who need it.
Q5: How soon will I start see results?
A5: It usually depends on the area treated and the original condition of the area. Typically, it takes about 1 to 2 weeks to notice the contouring taking effect.
[Clinic Name] Dr. Wee Clinic
[Location] Johor Bahru, Malaysia
[Nearest Stations / Attractions] Located in the city of Johor Bahru, Malaysia. A 30 mins driving distance from Senai International Airport, as well as Johor Causeway.
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday to Sunday (10:00AM-7:00PM)