General Ultrasound Scan (Ultrasound Scan For Early Diagnosis Or Follow-Ups)
For more information, please contact Trambellir by “Enquiry Now”.
It Is Suitable For
· Those in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia looking for an ultrasound screening.
· Those with concerns about health conditions.
· Those who wish to identify and manage potential health risks.
· Those who wish to screen for potential chronic diseases.
· Those who wish to start a healthy lifestyle.
What is General Ultrasound Scan?
Health screening is a necessity to help you keep track of your body health status, and it is recommended to be done annually or in a shorter interval of time depending on your body condition. At our affiliated clinic, General Ultrasound Scan has a few options available according to specific areas you need the scanning for abnormalities or as follow-ups.
How It Works
Ultrasound scan works by using sound waves to produce images from the resonance on the inside of the body. It is used for diagnosing the cause of pain, swelling, and infection in the body's internal organs. A wide range of diseases and conditions can be detected such as kidney stones, liver disease, tumors, stomach problems, as well as abdominal pain, etc.
· Liver scan
Examines liver and tests for fibrosis
· Kidney scan
Evaluates the kidney health and detects for kidney stones and other abnormalities
· Thyroid scan
Evaluates lumps or nodules present around the thyroid gland
· Breast scan
Detects cysts or abnormal tissues on the breasts
· Gall bladder
Shows signs of inflammation or indications whether there is blockage of bile flow
· Prostate scan (men)
For checking the size, location, and shape of the prostate gland and nearby structures; may be used to look at the prostate gland for signs of cancer or other conditions
· Carotid scan
To test for narrowed carotid arteries, which may detect and prevent the risk of stroke
· Musculoskeletal (MSK) scan
For examining muscles and joints
· Gynae scan (women)
To examine the health of the uterus and ovaries
Procedure for General Ultrasound Scan
1. Consultation and examination of body condition
2. You may be asked to drink enough water and hold during the procedure
3. A gel medium will be applied
4. Ultrasound device will be scanned on the specific area
Advantages and Limitations of General Ultrasound Scan
· Screens for various diseases
· Helps diagnose the cause of pain or swelling
· Gives insights on how to have a healthier lifestyle
· Further thorough screenings required if tumors or other unidentified cysts detected
· Fasting may be required for at least 8 hrs
· Holding of water inside the body throughout the scanning procedure may be required
Q1: Why is health screening important?
A1: It is important to check for underlying or potential diseases so that you can enjoy a better quality of life. Seeing the doctor only when you are sick can be damaging to your health, especially when the condition is already serious.
Q2: How often should I go for health screening?
A2: It is recommended to get your health check-up once every 1 to 3 years, depending on your age and medical condition.
Q3: I feel healthy. Do I need to go for health screening?
A3: It is advisable for you to go for periodic health screening as this can identify health risks, detect any disease that has no apparent symptoms, or as a prevention measure.
[Clinic Name] Liew Clinic
[Location] Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] Located in the business center area, the nearest bus station is only 5 mins away and conveniently located near friendly amenities.
[Clinic Opening Time] Tuesday to Thursday (9:00AM - 9:00PM); Monday, Friday, Saturday (9:00AM - 5:00PM)