· Those interested in a safe eye fat transfer procedure in Japan.
· Those with sagging and hollow under eyes.
· Those who wish to have a more youthful and fresh eye appearance.
· Those who wish to have smoother undereye contour.
What is Hamura Method?
Hamura Method is a treatment that can address aging signs around the undereye area using a fat transfer method, hence simultaneously treating sagginess and hollowness under the eyes. This procedure enables you to achieve smoother skin texture under the eyes and eliminate eyebags. After the procedure, you can expect a more youthful facial appearance, as the 'tired eyes' look is refreshed after the treatment. It is safe and since your own fat is used, the risk of getting an infection is greatly reduced.
How It Works
During the procedure, an incision will be made where excess orbital fat is present. Then, an appropriate amount of the fat will be transferred into the hollow areas. The fat will then be positioned and fixed to smoothen the skin texture.
Advantages and Limitations of Hamura Method
· Safe procedure
· Gives fresher eye appearance
· Natural finish
· Can last longer than fillers
· Strong swelling can occur after the procedure for 1 to 2 weeks, depending on individuals
· Please take pain medication and/or antibiotics as prescribed until completion.
· It is recommended to sleep with the head elevated for at least 4 weeks after the procedure to minimize swelling.
· Avoid using ice compresses around the swelling as ice can cause small blood vessels to temporarily shrink, and fat needs circulation to survive.
Q1: Will the result of the treatment look obvious?
A1: The result may seem obvious during the swelling period, but it will gradually calm down and look natural afterwards. Please allow up to at least 2 weeks for recovery.
Q2: Can I continue to work after the procedure?
A2: It is highly recommended to take days off from work for 1 to 2 weeks to allow your eyes to recover fully. Continuing to work during recovery can be very uncomfortable.
Q3: After the treatment, how long do I have to wait to shower?
A3: You can shower on the same day after the procedure.
Q4: Can I make the swelling go away faster?
A4: Sleep with your head elevated, avoid smoking, take enough rest and follow other instructions by the doctor. You can also massage the area gently to reduce swelling.
Q5: When can I start applying eye makeup?
A5: It is possible to do so after thread removal, which is a week after the procedure.
[Clinic Name] Bianca Clinic Ginza
[Location] Tokyo, Japan
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] 5 mins drive from Tokyo Station, Ginza Sony Park, as well as many other attractions nearby
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday to Sunday (10:00AM - 7:00PM)
Number of Postoperative Visit
1 time, 7 days after procedure for suture removal
Swelling 1 - 2 weeks after the procedure
No charge for cancellations made at least 48 hrs prior appointment date*