It Is Suitable For
· Those in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia looking for a health screening package.
· Those with concerns about health conditions.
· Those who wish to identify and manage potential health risks.
· Those who wish to screen for potential chronic diseases.
· Those who wish to start a healthy lifestyle.
What is Health Screening Package?
Health Screening or Checkup is recommended to be done annually to maintain your health condition as well as to detect any early signs of potential diseases. At our affiliated clinic, Health Screening Package is available and suitable for both men and women who want to have insights into their physical status as well as lab profile.
· Waist and Hip Circumference
· Waist to Hip Ratio
· Visual Acuity
· Blood Pressure
· Resting ECG
Full Lab Profile
· Full Blood Count
· Renal Profile / Panel
· Liver Function Test
· Fasting Blood Glucose
· Fasting Lipid Profile
· Urine FEME
· Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
· ABO & Rhesus status
· RPR / TPHA (Syphilis)
· Hepatitis B (Ab & Ag)
· Rheumatoid Factor
Tag-On Tests (Optional)
The following add-ons are available only when you purchase the package.
· Male Tumour Markers - CA 199, PSA, AFP, CEA
Tests that look for tumor markers, sometimes called cancer markers, in the blood, urine, or body tissues
· Female Tumour Markers - CA 199, CA 153, CA 125, CEA, AFP
Tests that look for tumor markers, sometimes called cancer markers, in the blood, urine, or body tissues (for women)
A blood test marker for inflammation in the body
· Urine Microalbumin / ACR
Used to detect early signs of kidney damage in people who are at risk of developing kidney disease
· H. pylori Blood Test
Measures antibodies to H. pylori
· High Sensitive Troponin I
Detects and indicates heart muscle damage or a heart attack
· Serum Vitamin D
Measures how much vitamin D is in your body
· Urea Breath Test / H. pylori
Detect Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori), a type of bacteria that may infect the stomach and is a main cause of ulcers
The test tells if a person has HIV or tells how much virus is present in the blood
· Stool FOBT Home-kit
Fecal Occult Blood Test is done to check for hidden blood in the stool, which could indicate any bleeding in the digestive tract
Advantages and Limitations of Health Screening Package
· Screens for various diseases
· Tests and screening available individually
· Giving insights on how to have a healthy life
· Blood sample required for screenings
· Fasting for at least 8 hrs is required prior to the blood test
Q1: Why is health screening important?
A1: It is important to check for underlying or potential diseases so that you can enjoy a better quality of life. Seeing the doctor only when you are sick can be damaging to your health, especially when the condition is already serious.
Q2: How often should I go for health screening?
A2: It is recommended to get your health check-up once every 1 to 3 years, depending on your age and medical condition.
Q3: I feel healthy. Do I need to go for health screening?
A3: It is advisable for you to go for periodic health screening as this can identify health risks, detect any disease that has no apparent symptoms, or as a prevention measure.
Q4: How long do I have to wait for the results?
A4: The results of blood tests and examinations will be available in 2 to 3 hrs.
[Clinic Name] Liew Clinic
[Location] Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] Located in the business center area, the nearest bus station is only 5 mins away and conveniently located near friendly amenities.
[Clinic Opening Time] Tuesday to Thursday (9:00AM - 9:00PM); Monday, Friday, Saturday (9:00AM - 5:00PM)