It Is Suitable For
· Those in Tokyo looking for breast augmentation procedure.
· Those with small breasts.
· Those with irregular breast shape.
· Those who want to increase 0.5 to 2 cups of breasts.
· Those who want to get bigger breasts with a natural look.
What is Hyaluronic Acid Breast Augmentation?
Breast augmentation is a treatment performed to resolve all bust-related problems regardless of shape, size, irregularities, sagging, deflation, etc.
One of the common methods for breast augmentation is Hyaluronic Acid Breast Augmentation. It is an injection of hyaluronic acid to enhance the size and shape of the breast; also known as Petit breast augmentation.
How It Works
Hyaluronic Acid Breast Augmentation has the simplest method which works by injecting a natural ingredient called hyaluronic acid into the breasts. This substance is not harmful to the body as it can be found naturally within the body as well.
The treatment has short downtime as it does not involve the use of a scalpel, and results can be observed immediately after the injection. It is recommended for the ones who wish to increase bust size by about 0.5 to 2 cups.
Procedure for Hyaluronic Acid Breast Augmentation
1. Consultation and Examination will be done
2. Areas where enlargement is desired are marked
3. Local anesthesia will be given
4. Hyaluronic Acid (HA) is injected into the marked areas
5. A mirror will be presented to you to evaluate the result (to confirm satisfaction)
6. Adjustments can be made in the same session
Advantages and Limitations of Hyaluronic Acid Breast Augmentation
· Enhances breast appearance by 0.5 to 2 cups
· Immediate results
· Non-invasive (no incisions)
· Complications are very rare
· Soft feeling with a natural look
· Safe procedure
· Minimal to zero downtime
· Temporary bruising and swelling can occur for up to 3 days
· Possibility of temporary internal bleeding after treatment
Hyaluronic Acid Breast Augmentation Post Care
· Sleep with head elevated for 1 month is advised
· Avoid making the injection site wet for at least 2 weeks
· Avoid going to the sauna for at least 1 month
· Avoid exercises that involve muscles pressure for at least 1 month
Q1: How long can the effect last?
A1: The effect of HA injection can last up to 3 years.
Q2: Will HA injection be painful?
A2: This treatment is relatively painless as injections are performed under local anesthesia given prior to the procedure.
Q3: Will my breasts be as sensitive as before?
A3: The breasts will retain their sensitivity, natural feel, and look after the procedure.
O4: Are there any cancer risks after the HA injection procedure?
A4: There is no effect on breast cancer screening or breastfeeding after the injection. This infusion does not cause breast cancer.
Q5: Can I go to tanning salons or infrared saunas or sunbathe after the treatment?
A5: After at least one month of treatment, you can do all of these activities without any harm to the breast tissues.
[Clinic Name] Bianca Clinic Ginza
[Location] Tokyo, Japan
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] 5 mins drive from Tokyo Station, Ginza Sony Park, as well as many other attractions nearby
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday to Sunday (10:00AM - 7:00PM)
||3 - 7 days
|Number of Postoperative Visit
||No charge for cancellations made at least 48 hrs prior appointment date*
|Include In This Price
||Interpreter Fee, Tax
|| Japan, Tokyo, Chuo City, Ginza, 1 Chome−５−6 BIANCA CLINIC 銀座