· Those in Fukuoka, Japan for more than a week.
· Those with small breasts.
· Those with irregular breast shape.
· Those who want to balance breast shapes and sizes.
· Those who want to get bigger breasts with a natural look.
What is Hyaluronic Acid Breast Augmentation?
Breast augmentation is a treatment performed to resolve all bust-related problems regardless of shape, size, irregularities, sagging, deflation, etc. One of the common methods for breast augmentation is Hyaluronic Acid Breast Augmentation. It is an injection of hyaluronic acid into the desired areas to enhance the size and shape of breast; also known as Petit breast augmentation.
How It Works
Hyaluronic acid (Petit) breast augmentation: For this treatment, hyaluronic acid will be injected into the breast area to volume up the breast size and correct some irregularities on breast. The procedure takes approximately 15 to 30 minutes to complete with a painless experience.
An advantage of HA injection is that changes can be made easily with hyaluronidase, a hyaluronic acid degrader, to recorrect the breast shape as well as to remove the hyaluronic acid present in it completely.
Hyaluronic Acid Breast Augmentation Procedure
1. Consultation and Examination will be done
2. Areas where enlargement is desired are marked
3. Local Anesthesia will be given if desired
4. The Hyaluronic Acid (HA) is injected into the marked areas
5. A mirror will be presented to you to evaluate the result (to confirm satisfaction)
6. Adjustments can be made in the same session
7. End of treatment
Advantages and Limitations of Hyaluronic Acid Breast Augmentation
· Long-lasting results for up to 3 years
· Non-invasive (no incisions)
· Complications are very rare
· Soft feeling with natural look
· Safe procedure
· No downtime
· Temporary bruising and swelling can occur for up to 3 days
· Possibility of temporary internal bleeding after treatment
Post-care for Hyaluronic Acid Breast Augmentation
· Sleep with head elevated for 1 month is advised
· Avoid making the injection site wet for at least 2 weeks
· Avoid going to sauna for at least 1 month
· Avoid exercises that involve muscles pressure for at least 1 month
HYACorp Used at Our Affiliated Clinic
Hyaluronic acid is a natural component present in the cells of the human body, hence it is safe and does not carry the risk of rejection from the body. At our affiliated clinic, hyaluronic acid from HYACorp is used in the treatments. It is made in Germany and has been granted approval by the CE (safety regulations in EU countries). It is a high-quality product that has finer particles compared to the conventional hyaluronic acid, with excellent flexibility and durability. Clinical trials have also proven that the use of HYACorp does not interfere with mammograms or any screening for breast defects. Hence, patients can enjoy their normal and healthy lives after getting the injection without worries.
Hyaluronidase / VASER Corrective Treatment
Our affiliated clinic can also treat patients who have lumps due to ineffective hyaluronic acid injection from other hospital. For this procedure, hyaluronidase will be used to dissolve the previously injected hyaluronic acid. VASER can also be used to treat the lumps after checking the lump's condition.
However, it is important to understand your condition properly. If you are concerned about your lumps, please get a counseling from our affiliated doctors to know the most suitable treatment approach for you.
Q1: How long can the effect last?
A1: The effect of HA injection can last up to 3 years.
Q2: Will HA injection be painful?
A2: This treatment is relatively painless as injections are performed under local anesthesia given prior to the procedure.
Q3: Will my breasts be as sensitive as before?
A3: The breasts will retain their sensitivity, natural feel and look after the procedure.
O4: Is there any cancer risks after the HA injection procedure?
A4: There is no effect on breast cancer screening or breastfeeding after the injection. This infusion does not cause breast cancer.
Q5: Can I go to tanning salons or infrared saunas or sunbathe after the Hyaluronic Acid Breast Augmentation treatment?
A5: After at least one month of treatment, you can do all of these activities without any harm to the breast tissues.
[Clinic Name] The Clinic
[Location] Fukuoka, Japan
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] Around 5 minutes walk from Tenjin Station Exit 2 and about 5 minutes walk from Nishitetsu Tenjin Station North Exit. Clinic is nearby shops and eateries.
[Clinic Opening Time] Everyday (10:00AM-7:00PM)
15 - 45 mins
Number of Postoperative Visit
Patients are required to fill in the counselling form and agreement prior to the treatment.