· Those who need anti-aging treatments in Fukuoka, Japan.
· Those with sagging skin/wrinkles.
· Those with eyebags or hollowness at the undereye area.
· Those who want to get a more shapely facial contour.
· Those who want to get rid of wrinkles at any part of the face.
What is Hyaluronic Acid Injection?
Hyaluronic acid injection is one of the most popular dermal fillers commonly used worldwide to improve wrinkles and increase volumes. Hyaluronic acid exists in your body as connective tissue in the dermis, which is the foundation of the skin. It keeps the skin firm with its high moisture retention ability. Unfortunately, its production decreases with age and can cause wrinkles, sagging, and skin hollowness due to loss of firmness and moisture.
Its effects can be seen immediately and can last for 6 to 12 months, or even more depending on individuals' conditions. At our affiliated clinic, the filler used is Teosyal.
TEOSYAL® Hyaluronic Acid Injection
Established in Swtizerland, TEOSYAL® is known to be one of the top world experts in the development and manufacturing of Hyaluronic Acid-based dermal fillers. TEOSYAL® products are also believed to be long-lasting and results can typically last about 9 to 12 months.
How It Works
Hyaluronic acid is naturally found in the soft connective tissues, keeping the tissues hydrated and firm. So when it is injected in areas such as nasolabial folds, glabellar lines, cheeks and others, the hyaluronic acid formulation in the dermal fillers acts as a support to facial structures and tissues that have lost volume.
It binds water molecules, ensuring the skin to be hydrated and plump. It also helps the skin to be supple, fresh, smooth and lifted. Other than that, hyaluronic acid injection is also said to boost collagen production.
Hyaluronic Acid Injection Procedure
1. Areas of concern will be evaluated by the doctor during consultation.
2. The options will be discussed with you to achieve your desired look.
3. The area to be treated will be cleaned.
4. Injection of hyaluronic acid injection will be done under the skin using a fine needle.
5. Immediate results such as restored volume can be seen immediately after injections. Some patients may experience mild bruising and swelling after the procedure, but these side effects are temporary and can be covered with makeup easily.
Advantages and Limitations of Hyaluronic Acid Injection
· Restores volume and enhances facial contour
· Smooth out creases and fine lines
· Refreshes and hydrates the skin
· No downtime
· Mild bruising and swelling may occur after the treatment
· May need to get new injections after the effects have reduced
Hyaluronic Acid Injection Contraindications
This treatment is not suitable for those who have:
· Infections at the injection site
· Pregnant or breastfeeding
Hyaluronic Acid Injection Post Care
· Avoid strenuous activities like exercises for at least 24 hours post treatment
· Minimize sun exposure, refrain from consuming alcohol and wearing makeup for at least 24 hours post treatment
· Avoid any facials, face massages, lasers or waxing on the face for 2 weeks post dermal fillers procedure
Q1: How long will the results last?
A1: With the product used at our affiliated clinic, the results are believed to last at least 9 to 12 months.
Q2: Is Teosyal better than Juvederm?
A2: Teosyal is reported to have a longer durability compared to Teosyal.
Q3: Is it safe?
A3: Yes, products used are FDA approved since 2017.
Q4: When will I see results of the treatment?
A4: You can see the results on the same day. There may be swelling that can cause the area to look fuller than expected, but the swelling should resolve in a short time.
Q5: Is there anything I should avoid doing after the procedure?
A5: You can start wearing makeup and bathing the same day after the treatment, but please start strenuous activities the next day after treatment.
[Clinic Name] The Clinic
[Location] Fukuoka, Japan
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] Around 5 minutes walk from Tenjin Station Exit 2 and about 5 minutes walk from Nishitetsu Tenjin Station North Exit. Clinic is nearby shops and eateries.
[Clinic Opening Time] Everyday (10:00AM-7:00PM)
Number of Postoperative Visit
Patients are required to fill in the counseling form and agreement prior to the treatment