· Those in Tokyo interested in facial rejuvenation with filler.
· Those with sagging skin and wrinkles.
· Those with dented temple.
· Those who wish to have a more proportional face shape.
· Those who wish to revive youthful facial appearance.
What is Temple Rejuvenation?
As you age, almost every part of your body would lose a significant amount of hydration and somehow shrink or become saggy. No doubt with face, visible wrinkles, facial lines, and the sagginess will be more obvious. This is when treatments like Temple Rejuvenation could help.
Temple Rejuvenation is a procedure performed to fill the temple part of your face, reviving the fullness and youthful appearance.
At our affiliated clinic, there are 3 methods for this treatment: Filler Injection, Fat Injection, and Prosthesis.
How It Works
Dented or saggy temples of the face are not only seen on older people, and this can make your face look dry or unbalanced. Filler injection is used to make the temple look fuller and enhance the face shape.
At our affiliated clinic, there are 3 types of filler available:
· High molecular hyaluronic acid
High Molecular Hyaluronic Acid
Similar to Hyaluronic Acid but improved with larger particles. It has the highest concentration and can last about 2 to 3 years. However, since it needs to be injected with a thick needle, it may take 1 week for injection mark or injection bruising to disappear.
Similar to the ones used in breast implants, aquamid is a soft gel that is delivered through injections. It is permanent and will not dissolve inside the body, so it is suitable for those who would like the injected substances to last longer or permanently underneath the skin.
It has a harder texture if compared to Aquamid, and the results remain permanently after the injection. It is the most recommended type for temple and chin injection procedure. Usually, anesthesia will be administered for the procedure using this type of injection.
Temple Rejuvenation Procedure (Filler Injection)
1. Consultation and marking of the treatment area
2. Local anesthesia may be given if desired
3. Filler injection at the treatment area
4. End of treatment
Advantages and Limitations of Temple Rejuvenation
· Volumizes and enhances the temple appearance
· Fills the dented temple area
· Masks the fine line and wrinkles developed on the skin
· Gives a smoother and more uniform and toned complexion
· Makes you look younger
· May cause side effects like redness, swelling and bruising at the injection site
· Filler may show up under the skin as tiny bumps but often improves over time
Temple Rejuvenation Preparation
· Do not consume alcoholic beverages at least 24 hrs prior to the treatment
· Avoid anti-inflammatory or blood-thinning medications for at least 2 weeks before the treatment, if possible
· Be noted to prepare the treatment at least 2 weeks prior to the special event as results will take approximately 4 to 7 days to be effective
· Discontinue Retin-A at least 2 days before and 2 days after the treatment
Temple Rejuvenation Post Care
· Avoid smoking or consuming alcoholic beverages for at least 2 weeks after the treatment
· Avoid taking blood-thinning medications first 2 weeks unless directed by the surgeon
· Avoid strenuous exercise for the first 2 weeks
· Do not rub, massage or place tension on the treated areas for at least 2 weeks
Q1: Which other areas can the fillers be used for?
A1: The main objective of facial fillers is to rejuvenate the face and giving it a more youthful look. Therefore, facial fillers can be used in almost all other facial parts. This includes temples, crow's feet, upper and lower cheeks, lips, nose, etc.
Q2: What is the basic procedure?
A2: the basic procedure does not require anesthesia as the filler contains a local anesthetic. It involves a direct injection into the skin and takes only about 30 minutes.
Q3: Is it painful?
A3: Who injects you matters as it can be painful if carried out by an injector who is not very skilled. At our affiliated clinic, you need not worry as there are only professional doctors.
Q4: Can I immediately put on make-up after the filler injection?
A4: No, it is recommended that you wait until the next day to put makeup on.
Q5: How soon will I notice results?
A5: You should be able to spot the difference immediately after the treatment.
[Clinic Name] Aoyama Celes Clinic
[Location] Tokyo, Japan
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] 1 min walk to commuter/metro station, 4 mins walk to art gallery, 4 mins walk to FamilyMart, 5 mins walk to medical center, walking distance to many restaurants and banks
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday - Sunday (9:30AM - 8:00PM)
5 - 30 mins
Number of Postoperative Visit
Once booking is made, penalty fees will be charged for any cancellation of appointment.