It Is Suitable For
· Those in Tokyo who need to reverse dermal fillers effect.
· Those with unsatisfying experience with dermal fillers.
· Those with side effects of hyaluronic acid fillers.
· Those who wish to eliminate side effects of dermal fillers.
What is Hyaluronidase Injection?
The most prevalent component of cosmetic fillers is hyaluronic acid (HA). There are several formulations, each with features that are expressions of distinct molecular changes. Hyaluronidase is an enzyme that destroys hyaluronic acid and can thus be injected into soft tissue to diminish suboptimally placed HA fillers or cure local ischemia problems.
In short, because of the hyaluronidase enzyme, it essentially accomplishes the reverse of the filler. The injection of Hyaluronidase will reduce and reverse the dermal filler injection.
How It Works
Hyaluronidase is an enzyme solution injected into the same tissue location as the hyaluronic acid product (Juvederm, Restylane, Belotero) was previously injected. Injections of hyaluronidase are used to break down or reverse these products, and they operate swiftly, generally within 24 hours. It is sometimes required to return for a second or third injection.
Hyaluronidase Injection Procedure
1. Formulation and amount will be proposed during consultation
2. Injection will be done at the same site where HA was injected
Advantages and Limitations of Hyaluronidase Injection
· Breaks down Hyaluronic Acid
· Reverses side effects of HA
· Gives natural finishing after HA Injection
· Gives youthful facial appearance
· Immediate result
· No swelling
· No incision involved
· A few sessions may be required to get better results
· Do not consume alcoholic beverages at least 24 hrs prior to the treatment
· Avoid anti-inflammatory or blood-thinning medications for at least 2 weeks before the treatment, if possible
· Be noted to prepare the treatment at least 2 weeks prior to the special event as results will take approximately 4 to 7 days to be effective
· Discontinue Retin-A at least 2 days before and 2 days after the treatment
Q1: Does it dissolve our natural tissue?
A1: No, it does not. Though it can dissolve your own natural occurring hyaluronic acid, hyaluronidase does not have the ability to dissolve tissues.
Q2: Is it normal to experience "depleted" appearance of skin after the procedure?
A2: Yes, it is. This is entirely due to the temporary absorption of hyaluronic acid. Your skin will typically restore its hyaluronic acid levels to standard within a few days.
Q3: How much hyaluronidase is needed to dissolve my fillers?
A3: This depends on how much fillers have been injected into your body. Usually, it takes about one to one ratio of hyaluronic acid to hyaluronidase to dissolve the fillers.
Q4: Is this safe?
A4: Clinical uses have proven that hyaluronidase injections are safe and very effective. But please be mindful that you only do it with highly experienced doctors who are experts on the doses.
Q5: How long does it take to work?
A5: It usually settles around 2 to 3 days after the procedure.
[Clinic Name] Omotesando Rejuva Medical Clinic
[Location] Tokyo, Japan
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] 8mins away from Tokyo City View and Sky Deck and 15mins distance from the popular Tokyo Tower and Momiji Waterfall
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday to Sunday (9:00AM - 6:00PM)
|30 - 60 mins
|Number of Postoperative Visit
|Depending on the site, swelling may continue for 2-3 days after injection, and swelling may appear for 1-2 weeks
|No charge for cancellations made at least 48 hrs prior appointment date*
|Include In This Price
|Consultation Fee, Interpreter Fee, Tax
| 3 Chome-7番地19 Minamiaoyama, Minato City, Tokyo 107-0062, Japan