It Is Suitable For
· Those interested in an effective melasma laser treatment in Japan.
· Those who want to improve and free their skin from cheek melasma and age spots.
· Those who want to improve and free their skin from dullness.
· Those who wish to tighten their pores.
What is Laser Toning?
Laser toning is a laser treatment for melasma. With the advent of the latest Q-switched YAG laser device “REVLITE SI”, laser treatment has been made possible for melasma. This treatment uses dermal laser beams to penetrate inside the layers of the skin and break apart pigments that cause hyperpigmentation. It is also capable to stimulate production of collagen. With each repeated treatment, the amount of melanin will decrease, giving you a more luminous skin.
Unlike traditional laser skin resurfacing treatments, laser toning is performed using non-ablative lasers, which work by heating up the targeted tissue to destroy imperfections without damaging the skin.
Laser Toning Procedure
1. Melasma will be examined by doctor.
2. Face wash. Anesthesia will be unnecessary because the pain from laser toning is very weak.
3. Laser toning will be performed by doctor. The same area on face may be repeatedly irradiated to produce a good effect.
4. Vitamin ion introduction will be performed to enhance the effects of laser toning.
5. End of treatment.
Advantages and Limitations of Laser Toning
· Great effect against melasma.
· No downtime
· Improves dullness and inflammatory pigmentation.
· Safe and painless procedure.
· Redness may appear temporarily after irradiation.
· Repetitions of treatment may be needed to produce the most ideal result.
Laser Toning Treatment at Our Affiliated Clinic
· At our affiliated clinic, only experienced specialists with more than 10 years experience will diagnose measles and spots to determine the right treatment.
· Our affiliated cosmetic surgeon will only recommend the best option for patients.
· Our affiliated clinic uses the latest laser equipment, REVLITE (rebright) SI YAG laser. Doctors will perform laser toning after making detailed output settings according to the condition of melasma.
Q1: Will it hurt?
A1: For laser toning, the procedure won't be painful and anesthesia will be unnecessary.
Q2: Will a single laser treatment work for me?
A2: To obtain optimum results, a number of treatments may be required. However, it depends from 1 individual to another. For many, improvements can be seen after the second or third session done in 1 to 4 weeks apart. However, a total of 5 or more in 1 to 2 weeks interval is highly recommended.
Q3: How long is the recovery time?
A3: The treatment requires no downtime. You can resume your normal activities after treatment immediately.
Q4: How does laser toning work?
A4: The gentle laser light from laser toning device penetrates deep into the dermal layers of the skin where it stimulates the production of collagen. The production of collagen promotes skin regeneration and corrects skin pigmentation without damaging the outer layer of skin. The soft laser lights also assist in treating scarring, wrinkles and fine lines.
[Clinic Name] Aoyama Celes Clinic
[Location] Saitama, Japan
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] 5 mins walking distance from Jingu Gaien Ginkgo Avenue and 10 mins away from closest train station at Shinanomachi Station.
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday - Sunday (9:30AM - 8:00PM)