It Is Suitable For
· Those looking for a relaxing facial in Sabah.
· Those with skin dullness.
· Those with hectic routine.
· Those who wish to regain natural beauty.
· Those who wish to refresh themselves from stress.
What is Ludayah Facial?
Ludayah facial or sometimes called as Lundayeh facial got its name from the Lundayeh tribe in the suburb of Sabah. This facial is one of our affiliated spa's traditional organic facial therapy to bring back the natural beauty from within.
How It Works
This facial treatment aims to optimize your skin's own resources and at the same time promote bodily relaxation.
Only organic products will be used throughout the massage like organic cleansing lotion, facial polish exfoliating granules, hydrating mist, jojoba oil, hydrating collagen mask and ultra lite moisturizer.
· Stay away from the sun to avoid skin burning at least 5 days before
· Inform the therapists if you have any skin allergies, sunburn or other physical ailments beforehand
· It is advisable to arrive latest 15 mins before the spa appointment to avoid any inconveniences
Contraindications for Ludayah Facial
Ludayah Facial is not suitable for:
· Those with infectious skin disease, rash or open wounds
· Those who have had botox injection undergone recently
· Those who have had face lifting treatments recently
Ludayah Facial Post Care
Your skin will normally be well cleansed, stimulated and nourished. The best to do is to leave it alone and avoid:
· Picking, squeezing pimples or touching your skin
· Wearing makeup for at least 8 hours after massage
· Any overstimulation or heating treatments for 12 to 24 hrs
· Any highly perfumed products
Q1: Do I have to disrobe for the treatment?
A1: Our affiliated spa therapists will drape towels discreetly over your body during the treatment. Undergarments can be also worn during the treatment.
Q2: What about my valuables?
A2: It is recommended to not wear any jewelry during the treatment as the spa will not be liable for any loss or damage to valuables brought to the spa.
Q3: Will any disposable attire be provided?
A3: Ladies clients will get hygienic disposable briefs, shower cap and sarong. Men will get towels, slippers and shorts.
Q4: Are the products used safe?
A4: Yes, our affiliated spa provides ethical and safe products. Free from animal testing and do not contain any animal ingredients.
Q5: Does the spa have a smoke-free environment?
A5: Yes, smoking is prohibited inside Jari Jari premises. In fact, uses of cellular phone in the treatment room and its area is prohibited and guests are advised to keep noise to the very minimum level to ensure comfort and memorable experience for the clients.
Q6: Is it possible for me to make a group booking?
A6: Yes, our affiliated spa can accommodate up to 20 people at one time. Please notify us in advance so we may help you accommodate your group bookings to avoid any disappointment.
Q7: Is there anything I should avoid prior to the treatment?
A7: The consumption of alcohol and heavy meal before treatment is not recommended.
[Spa Name] Jari Jari Spa
[Location] Sabah, Malaysia
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] Located in Suria Shopping Mall (Kota Kinabalu, Sabah), easily accessible with just a 15-mins drive from Kota Kinabalu International Airport as well as from Tanjung Aru Beach
[Spa Opening Time] Monday to Sunday (10:00AM - 10:00PM)
|Number of Postoperative Visit
||Please notify us particularly if you have high blood pressure, sunburn, allergies, or other physical ailments.
||No charge for cancellations made at least 48 hrs prior appointment date. Failure to do so, you will be charged 50% of the treatment's fee
||2nd Floor, Jari Jari Spa, Suria Shopping Mall, Lot 2.34 & 2.35, Jalan Tun Fuad Stephen, 88000 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah