It Is Suitable For
· Those looking for a clarifying and moisturizing facial treatment in Kuala Lumpur.
· Those with whitehead and blackhead issues.
· Those who wish to rejuvenate and revitalize their skin.
· Those who wish to have a glowing and healthy skin.
· Those who wish to get a suitable post-care facial for previous laser treatments.
What is Medi-Facial?
This medical-grade facial is suitable for those who would like a total cleanse for their skin while receiving nourishing ingredients at the same time. Microdermabrasion and extraction process will be done to remove dead skin cells, whiteheads and blackheads for a total cleanse of your pores.
This facial also involves oxygen treatment, in which oxygen will be delivered to revitalize your skin and increase its glow. The treatment will end with a serum infusion procedure using ultrasound to ensure a more powerful and concentrated delivery of nourishing ingredients into the layers of your skin. It is much more effective than topical application. This multiple-step treatment is also suitable for those seeking a rejuvenating procedure after their laser treatments.
1. Your skin will be examined.
2. Microdermabrasion will be done to slough off dead skin cells.
3. Extraction process will be done using special needles to remove deep whiteheads.
4. Oxygen treatment will be done to deliver oxygen into the skin and improve blood circulation.
5. Special serum will be applied using an ultrasound device.
6. End of treatment.
Advantages and Limitations of Medi-Facial
· Soothes the skin
· Improves blood circulation on the face
· Increases skin glow and radiance
· No downtime
· Safe procedure
· Repeat sessions may be required to maintain ideal results
· Please apply an adequate amount of sunscreen to avoid reversing the good effects.
· Use suitable skincare products that are certified as safe. For better results, use skincare products that are suggested by the doctor.
· Avoid prolonged and unprotected exposure to the sun.
· Attend maintenance visits to get the best results.
· Drink enough water daily to maintain a good level of hydration for the skin.
Q1: What are the benefits of using ultrasound to apply serum?
A1: Topical application of your serum at home is great when applied regularly, but it may take a very long time for the product to reach the deeper layers of the skin. Ultrasound enables the serum's good ingredients to be delivered deeply and quickly. This means good results can be achieved even faster.
Q2: What type of serum will be used?
A2: This would depend on your skin condition and issues. Our affiliated doctor will determine the best ingredients for your skin such as peptides, hyaluronic acid etc.
Q3: How many sessions would I need?
A3: A total of 6 to 12 sessions are recommended, done every 2 to 4 weeks.
Q4: Will it be painful?
A4: No, the treatment will be relaxing as it helps to calm and hydrate the skin. You may feel a bit of discomfort while the extraction process is being done.
[Clinic Name] Toscana Medi Clinic
[Location] Kuala Lumpur
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] 1 min walk to Publika Shopping Gallery, 2 mins walk to a bus station (Publika bus station), walking distance to high-end restaurants
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday - Saturday (10:00AM - 7:00PM)