It Is Suitable For
· Those interested with hydration and brightening therapy in Johor Bahru.
· Those with dull skin tone.
· Those with dark spots.
· Those who wish to rejuvenate their skin.
· Those who wish to remove dark spots and dull skin tone.
What is Mesotherapy?
Mesotherapy is a treatment performed to tighten and boost skin at the same time. The procedure uses injections of vitamins, enzymes, hormones, and plant extracts to rejuvenate and tighten skin, as well as remove excess fat.
How It Works
The procedure involves using very fine needles to deliver a series of injections into the middle layer (mesoderm) of skin. The idea behind mesotherapy is that it corrects underlying issues like poor circulation and inflammation that cause skin damage.
Mesotherapy Treatment Procedure
1. Target areas are cleaned
2. Local anesthesia will be applied
3. Fine needles with ingredients positioned into the treatment area
4. Transfer of the essential ingredients
5. End of treatment
Advantages and Limitations of Mesotherapy
· Minimal to no downtime
· Improves skin health
· Reduces wrinkles
· Enhances skin beauty
· Corrects dark spots
· Corrects uneven skin tone
· Possible redness, bruising and swelling (a risk of any injection-based procedure
Contraindications for Mesotherapy
· BMI more than 30
· Known hypersensitivity to any elements / components
· Less than 18 years of age
· Pregnant / breastfeeding mothers
· Those with anticoagulants
Q1: How long does the effect last?
A1: It depends on lifestyles. Some patients require maintenance every 6 to 12 months.
Q2: What are the side effects and risks?
A2: The side effects of Mesotherapy are extremely minimal and usually are limited to minor bruising.
Q3: Will I be able to resume normal routine immediately?
A3: Yes, you may resume your normal activities immediately after. Some minor swelling may remain for 3 days.
Q4: Does it hurt?
A4: With local anesthesia applied, no pain can be felt
Q5: How many treatments are required to see the visible results?
A5: Normally results will be visible after at least 4 treatments and some requires 10 and more, depending on the skin conditions.
[Clinic Name] Dr. Wee Clinic
[Location] Johor Bahru, Malaysia
[Nearest Stations / Attractions] Located in the city of Johor Bahru, Malaysia. A 30 mins driving distance from Senai International Airport, as well as Johor Causeway.
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday to Sunday (10:00AM-7:00PM)