· Those interested in fat injection procedure for anti-aging in Yokohama, Japan.
· Those with eyebags, sunken eye areas or sagging upper eyelids.
· Those with wrinkles between the eyebrows or on the forehead.
· Those who want to fill up cheek volume.
· Those who want to increase facial youthfulness and firmness.
What is Micro CRF Injection?
Micro CRF (Condensed Rich Fat) is a method to restore facial volume and improve wrinkles by injecting concentrated fats. The concentrated fats contain natural elements like stem cells and growth factors that can repair aging signs gradually from within. Compared to other methods that aim to increase youthfulness, Micro CRF contains stem cells which are capable of differentiating into all types of body tissue, and the fats act as the foundation for tissue regeneration. This will initiate a healing process inside the body that can improve skin texture, complexion and reduce scar appearance.
How It Works
CRF is a procedure that concentrates up to 10% of the collected fats that contain large amounts of stem cells. Compared to conventional fat injection, Micro CRF has higher density due to higher number of healthy cells per volume. Our affiliated clinic processes the collected fat cells to eliminate impurities, increasing the possibility to obtain natural finish even in delicate zones such as the eyes and fine lines.
These fat cells are collected from the patient's own body, which greatly reduces risks of infection. These fats will then be processed to remove impurities such as blood, oil, and senescent cells. The purified fats will be rich in stem cells and growth factors, which are important substances in improving aging signs from within.
Features Of Micro CRF Injection
Some people face issues with hyaluronic acid or conventional fat injection around delicate areas such as the eyes or neck, in which the finish feels hard or has uneven texture. Micro CRF has purified condensed rich fat with higher density, which means it is very smooth and stretches well, so patients can expect a natural and delicate finish.
<Increased stem cell density>
Micro CRF transfers purified fat cells containing stem cells and growth factors that are necessary for the tissues’ living cycle to continue. Micro CRF only consists of high-quality fat that is processed to be concentrated into a finer cell population, which is why it’s called micro CRF. This concentration of stem cells is about 3 times more than that of general fat injections.
<Results in Increased Firmness>
Stem cells in the CRF can differentiate into adipocytes, blood cells and skin cells. These components will aid in skin healing, which will activate collagen production. Besides that, growth factors are also a part of CRF, and play a huge factor in regulating a variety of cellular processes in anti-aging. With all these processes occurring, skin quality, firmness, suppleness and complexion will improve greatly.
Procedure of Micro CRF Injection
1. Consultation and examination by the doctor to determine area(s) to be treated.
2. Before starting the procedure, anesthesia will be administered.
3. Fat harvesting from donor areas on your body will be done to extract tiny parcels of fats.
4. Fats will be processed and purified in a special process.
5. The condensed fats will then be injected into the predetermined areas.
6. End of treatment. You can proceed with daily life routines immediately.
· Forehead - Micro CRF can reduce creases and wrinkles
· Between eyebrows, upper eyelids, temples - Micro CRF can replenish volume and eliminate wrinkles
· Nasolabial folds / Marionette Folds - Micro CRF can add support to facial structure to give a younger look
· Cheeks - Micro CRF can restore volume and give more firmness
· Nose - Micro CRF enhances the bridge and improves fine lines due to facial expressions
· Chin and jawline - Micro CRF can improve texture, contour and repair creases
· Neck - Micro CRF helps to soften lines and rejuvenates the area
· Lips - Micro CRF enhances texture, volume and appearance
Advantages and Limitations of Micro CRF Injection
· Firms and repairs skin from within
· Gives younger appearance over time
· Improves skin tone
· Safe procedure
· No downtime needed
· Injections may cause swelling, but this should subside in a few days
· Makeup and face wash can only be done 1 day after the procedure
As in any procedure that involves injection, Micro CRF carries some risks. Although uncommon, they include:
However, our affiliated doctors are trained and experienced to do the procedure and will treat patients with utmost responsibility. You can undergo treatments with confidence.
Micro CRF Injection Vs CRF Injection
Both Condensed Rich Fat (CRF) injection can help with sagging and volume loss issues. But the differences are as follows:
· CRF fills the lack of volume on larger areas such as forehead, temple depression, cheeks etc.
· Micro CRF is suitable for delicate areas such as around the eyes, creases and lips.
Micro CRF Injection at Our Affiliated Clinic
Japan Medical Adipose Stem Cell Research CRF Association issues certificates only to authorized clinics that follow the correct procedures as stipulated in their guidelines. Our affiliated clinic has been approved of this certificate in conducting CRF treatments, therefore you can be assured with its safety and effectiveness.
Q1: Where will the fats be collected?
A1: This will be decided during the doctor’s consultation and examination. Fat collection may be done on the abdomen or part of the thigh, but it must be reminded that the harvesting of fat cells may not cause any reduction in size of the site, since only a small amount of fats is taken.
Q2: Will the fat collection need any downtime like liposuction?
A2: No, it won’t need any downtime like liposuction. Only a small amount of fats is needed. You may however get some bruises or swelling, but this will fade quickly.
Q3: When can I see the results?
A3: Some changes can be seen immediately, and results will continue to improve over time for a period of 3 to 4 months.
Q3: Are there any contraindications?
A3: Patients with iatrogenic coagulation disorders may not be suitable. However, if you have other medical conditions of concern, the doctor will do an evaluation on your case to determine your suitability. Otherwise, this is a safe procedure for you.
Q4: Will the procedure be painful?
A4: Drip anesthesia will be used during the procedure, so you don’t have to worry about the pain. After the procedure, some pain may be experienced, but this can be controlled by taking some oral medication.
Q5: Can I apply makeup right after the procedure?
A5: As a measure to protect the treated areas, please apply makeup or wash the face 24 hours after the procedure.
Q6: Why is there a basic fee for first time patients?
A6: Our affiliated clinic has a fat bank, which means the fats taken from the patients can be stored and preserved and you can use the fats again if you need more repeat sessions.
[Clinic Name] The Clinic
[Location] Yokohama, Japan
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] 15 mins driving distance from Nihon-Odori Station, surrounded by restaurants and various stores.
[Clinic Opening Time] Everyday (10:00AM-7:00PM)
Number of Postoperative Visit
· Patients are required to fill in the counseling form and agreement prior to the treatment
· For first-time patients, a basic fee (fat processing fee) will be charged and should be added upon checkout