· Those in Tokyo interested in getting rid of bumps on areola safely.
· Those with bumps on areola.
· Those with Montgomery glands.
· Those who wish to eliminate Montgomery glands.
· Those who wish to remove bumps on the areola.
What is Montgomery Gland Removal?
The bumps in the areola are one of the concerns that can ruin the beauty of your bust.
This is a symptom caused by the Montgomery glands being overdeveloped. Montgomery glands secrete sebum to protect the nipples and areolas and are particularly active during pregnancy and lactation. If there is a lot of big things, it will affect the appearance. Cosmetic surgery can easily solve such problems.
How it works
The overgrown Montgomery glands can be excised one at a time and sewn down to create a smooth areola.
Excision is performed in the same way as removing moles and warts, and sutures are carefully sewn using extra-fine threads, leaving little scarring.
Montgomery Gland Removal Procedure
1. Consultation and examination
2. Application of local anesthesia
3. Excision will be done for each bump
4. Wounds will be sewn up
5. End of treatment
Advantages and Limitations of Montgomery Gland Removal
· Enhances the better appearance of the areola
· Enhances natural nipples as desired
· Increases the comfortability for the nipples
· Fast procedure
· Safe procedure
· Pain and swelling may be experienced for a week
Montgomery Gland Removal Post Care
· Shower can be done the next day with keeping the incision area dry
· Oral medication might have to be taken to relieve the wound pain
Q1: Will there be scars?
A1: Small scars will remain but they will be hidden among the wrinkles of the nipples.
Q2: Is the surgery painful?
A2: During the treatment local anesthesia will be given; alternatively, intravenous anesthesia can be given instead to ensure pain-free completely.
Q3: Can I still breastfeed in the future?
A3: Yes, the treatment does not affect the mammary glands, lactation can still be performed on the modified nipples.
Q4: Can I drink alcohol after nipple correction surgery?
A4: Avoiding alcohol for 48 hours after the treatment is recommended. It is also advised to limit your intake for the next few weeks.
Q5: Will it be painful after the treatment?
A5: Pain and swelling may last up to a week.
[Clinic Name] The Clinic
[Location] Tokyo, Japan
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] Around 10 minutes walk from Roppongi Station Exit 1A and 12 minutes walk from Hiroo Station. Clinic is near to Family Mart and other eateries.
[Clinic Opening Time] Everyday (10:00AM-7:00PM)
10 mins (per bump)
Number of Postoperative Visit
Patients are required to fill in the counseling form and agreement prior to the treatment.