It Is Suitable For
· Those looking for a relaxing massage in Johor Bahru, Malaysia.
· Those with tiredness or strained muscles.
· Those who need injury rehabilitation.
· Those who want to relieve muscle tightness.
· Those who want to energize the body.
What Is Muscle Ease Massage?
This deep tissue massage can assist with muscle relaxation. It is designed to increase the body's flexibility, relieve muscle tightness, improve blood circulation and shorten recovery time for those who are injured due to sports or have muscle pain.
How It Works
This massage uses slow strokes and deep finger pressure to relieve tension from the muscles and connective tissues. The techniques applied in this type of massage may help with breaking down muscle 'knots' or rigid tissues that disrupt circulation, causing pain.
The massage therapists may use fingertips, knuckles, hands, elbows, and forearms to relieve the soreness. During the procedure, you may be asked to breathe deeply as the therapist works on tense areas.
Advantages and Limitations of Muscle Ease Massage
· Relieves muscle pain
· Quickens recovery time
· Improves blood flow
· Opportunity to relax
· Increases flexibility
· Massage may not be suitable to those with some illnesses such as fragile bones, fever or contagious skin diseases. Consult with the therapist regarding your concerns
· Massage may not be safe for people with blood clots (e.g. thrombophlebitis or deep vein thrombosis)
· If you've had recent surgery, chemotherapy, or have another medical condition, please check with your doctor if it's suitable for you to get a massage
· People with osteoporosis should avoid stronger pressure from this massage
· Consult with the therapist or your doctor if you are pregnant and considering getting a massage, as application of any strong pressure should be avoided
Side Effects of Muscle Ease Massage
· You may feel sore after the massage, but it should subside within a day or two.
Q1: Can I wear my clothes?
A1: You can wear your own bikini or briefs, and our affiliated spa can also provide you with hygienic disposable briefs. Alternatively, treatments may also be enjoyed without clothes. Choose what is most comfortable for you. Your privacy will always be respected.
Q2: Anything I should do before the massage?
A2: Please arrive 15 minutes earlier to avoid any unnecessary delay or shortage of the treatments.
Q3: Is it painful?
A3: On tense areas, you may feel a little discomfort or some pain. Inform the massage therapist if you are feeling uncomfortable.
Q4: I'm quite worried about my health concerns, can I get the massage?
A4: Please inform the therapists if you have concerns such as high blood pressure, allergies, physical ailments or disabilities, or if you are pregnant.
[Spa Name] Chavana Spa
[Spa Location] Johor Bahru, Malaysia
[Nearest Station / Attractions] Spa is located at Hotel Jen Puteri Harbour Johor, a 20 mins drive from Johor Bahru town and 35 mins from Senai Airport. From the other direction, it is a 15 mins drive from the Malaysia-Singapore Second Link, 1 hr from Singapore Changi Airport.
[Spa Opening Time] Everyday (10:00AM - 8:00PM)