It Is Suitable For
· Those who want an effective treatment for darkening nipples done by experts in Fukuoka, Japan.
· Those who are worried that their nipples will continue to get darker after pregnancy.
· Those with pigmentation at the nipples.
· Those who want to lighten the color of their nipples.
· Those who want to increase confidence with normal and lighter color of nipples.
What is Nipple Darkening?
Pigmentation and darkening of the nipples as well as areolas are caused by the increase of melanin production. Factors can be genetics, but other stimuli such as friction and the effects of female hormones during pregnancy may cause the nipples to become darker. A lot of women are worried when the color of their nipples become darker throughout pregnancy, added by the worry that their nipples won't return to the original color after pregnancy. At our affiliated clinic, there are 2 treatments are available to treat these conditions - high concentration vitamin C IV injection, as well as vitamin introduction using a special device.
High-concentration Vitamin C Injection
Intravenous injection to brighten the skin. Vitamin C is a well-known ingredient to lighten the skin, as it is an antioxidant, which is effective in combating darkening skin and suppressing the production of melanin pigment.
A special device which uses iontophoresis process that allows vitamin C to penetrate deep into the skin and suppress the generation of melanin pigment.
Advantages and Limitations of Nipple Darkening Treatments
· Lightens color of the nipples
· Increases comfort and confidence
· Safe and effective
· Some people may need more sessions to increase efficacy
Post Care Guide
· Showering and bathing can be done on the same day after the treatment.
· If you plan on sunbathing soon, is important to keep your breasts covered if you do not want them to get darker. Make use of sunscreen to protect the skin.
· Hormones are one of the biggest factors that cause nipple darkening. Keep your stress levels in check as fluctuation levels of hormones can be a result of emotional health other than just physical health.
Q1: Will there be scars?
A1: No, all treatments won't leave scarring.
Q2: Anything I should take care of after the treatment?
A2: No, you can continue your normal activities as usual.
Q3: Do nipple darkening fade after pregnancy?
A3: In most cases, darker nipples will fade back to their original color after pregnancy. But for some women, changes that come with pregnancy may become permanent.
Q4: Can breastfeeding women get this treatment?
A4: It is best to consult with your doctor or wait until you have done breastfeeding. The treatment of intravenous vitamin C has not been studied in breastfeeding women, therefore it is best to consider waiting so it won't affect the your health as well as your baby's health.
[Clinic Name] The Clinic
[Location] Fukuoka, Japan
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] Around 5 mins walk from Tenjin Station Exit 2 and about 5 mins walk from Nishitetsu Tenjin Station North Exit. Clinic is nearby shops and eateries.
[Clinic Opening Time] Everyday (10:00AM-7:00PM)
|Number of Postoperative Visit
||Patients are required to fill in the counselling form and agreement prior to the treatment.
|Include In This Price
||Consultation Fee, Interpreter Fee, Tax
||Japan, 810-0041 Fukuoka, Chuo Ward, Daimyo, 2 Chome−1−18 Broom 4F