· Those who can stay in / revisit Kobe, Japan for more than 2 weeks.
· Those who want to prevent the new coronavirus by boosting immunity.
· Those who want to prevent from getting influenza and colds.
· Those who want to prevent cancer or recurrence of cancer.
· Those who want to improve overall health, energy and beautiful skin.
What is NK Cell Therapy?
Weak immunity increases the risk of developing illnesses and catching viral infections. In addition, when it comes to beauty, weakened immunity leads to poor blood flow, causing skin problems such as dullness, sagging, disordered cell turnover and other signs of aging.
NK Cell Therapy is a regenerative medicine designed to fortify your immune system. NK cells stands for ‘natural killer’ cells, which are one of the lymphocytes in your body that attack and process foreign substances. These cells decline in its function and numbers as we age, and to restore weakened immunity is not easy.
Since we are always living with invisible viruses and bacteria, strengthening the immune system is vital. At our affiliated clinic, this immunotherapy can be done to address a wide range of health and beauty purposes. Combination with other treatments is also possible to enhance the desired effects.
NK Cell Therapy Benefits
· Virus Infection Prevention
NK cells detect viruses in the early stages and act on them to suppress their growth.
· Cancer Prevention
Large amounts of NK cells in the body can help to eliminate cancer cells before they become cancerous.
· Cancer Recurrence Prevention
A large number of activated NK cells can protect against cancer recurrence and metastasis.
· Health Maintenance
NK cells boost immunity and strengthen your body to become less susceptible to diseases.
· Beauty Effects
This therapy improves blood flow and the enhanced immune system can lead to better skin quality, normalized skin cells turnover and better functioning skin cells.
Optional Tests at Our Affiliated Clinic
· COVID-19 Test
An antibody test that can determine whether the body has produced antibodies (IgM and IgG) through a drop of blood. It only detects antibodies 7 to 14 days after being infected with the virus.
· Immunity Test
This immunity measurement test requires a small amount of blood to examine 3 to 10 items of lymphocyte type, ratio, and function. Each item is evaluated in 3 stages and the total score will be further divided into 5 stages. This will give an evaluation of your immunity level.
1. Consultation will be done to learn about your symptoms and needs.
2. Proposal of the appropriate treatment protocol and sessions.
3. Blood tests for infectious diseases will be done before starting treatment.
4. To start NK Cell Therapy, a 50ml blood sample will be collected.
5. Processing of the blood to multiply the cells. Culture period is about 2 weeks, but may change according to the culture status of NK cells and your condition.
6. Intravenous administration of NK cells. The treatment schedule will be determined by the doctor according to your condition and request.
Advantages and Limitations of NK Cell Therapy
· Boosts immunity and improves overall health
· Strengthens the body against diseases and infections
· Safe even for those who are not physically fit
· Sterile condition
· Short procedure
· No downtime
· Several sessions of treatment may be needed depending on your condition.
Safety of NK Cell Therapy
Our affiliated clinic firmly adheres to the safety measures as follows:
· Patients’ blood samples are processed and cultured stringently in a tightly controlled Cell Culture Center (CPC).
· Safety tests of NK cells are done in advance. Tests include Sterility Test, Mycoplasma Denial Test and Endotoxin Test.
· Performance tests of NK cells are also done in advance, which include the test for total number of cells, NK cell content, cell viability and cell damage activity.
Q1: How many cells will be administered?
A1: About 1 billion cells will be administered in 1 session of IV drip. But this is just a guide and may vary according to the culture period and patient’s condition.
Q2: Are there any risks?
A2: Since the patient’s own immune cells are used, there would be a low concern about rejection or other side effects. In rare cases, fever may occur after the procedure, but it is caused by cytokines produced by the administered immune cells and will subside in a day.
Q3: How many sessions would I need?
A3: Blood collection and infusion will be done multiple times, but the total number of sessions will be determined after the consultation with the doctor, taking into consideration your conditions and request.
Q4: Is it safe?
A4: Yes. Our clinic strictly follows the treatment guidelines for your safety.
[Clinic Name] Four Seasons Cosmetic Dermatology Clinic
[Location] Kobe, Japan
[Nearest Stations / Attractions] The clinic is located on the 8th Floor of Kanazawa Sannomiya Building. The nearest station to reach is JR Sannomiya station, exit towards the south. It takes around 5 minutes walk from JR Sannomiya station to Hanshin subway side and the building will be seen.
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday – Friday (10:00AM – 10:00PM); Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday (10:00AM – 8:00PM)
[Location] Kobe, Japan
[Nearest Stations / Attractions] The clinic is located on the 7th Floor of Prefecture Kitanozaka Ichibankan. The nearest station to reach is JR Sannomiya station, exit towards the north (West exit). It takes around 5 minutes walk from JR Sannomiya station to the clinic by passing through Hankyu Sannomiya Station.
[Clinic Opening Time] Wednesday – Friday (10:00AM – 10:00PM); Saturday - Tuesday and Public Holiday (10:00AM – 8:00PM)
30 - 60 mins
Number of Postoperative Visit
2 - 4 weeks, depending on doctor's consultation
Inspection for infectious diseases is charged at USD 145
Test items: TPHA (syphilis), HBs plateau (hepatitis B, S-antigen), HCV (hepatitis C), HIV (AIDS), HTLV-1 (human leukemia virus)