It Is Suitable For
· Those who want nose and chin dermal filler treatment in Fukuoka, Japan.
· Those with a sunken chin or flat nose.
· Those who want a more defined nose shape.
· Those who want to improve facial contour.
· Those who want a more youthful look without surgery.
What is Nose and Chin Shaping?
Dermal fillers are non-surgical options to improve facial features. At our affiliated clinic, nose, chin and facial contour can be improved using Cleviel Hyaluronic Acid and Radiesse fillers. Cleviel is a well-known hyaluronic acid filler, in which its concentration of hyaluronic acid is 50 mg/ml, higher than regular HA fillers (20-25 mg/ml). This means that it has a longer duration and is more resistant to enzyme degradation. Radiesse contains calcium hydroxylapatite particles which are soft and familiar to the human body, and slightly harder than hyaluronic acid.
Cleviel Hyaluronic Acid Injection
Compared to other regular HA fillers, Cleviel HA dermal filler has an advantage of higher viscosity and longer duration of results. The densification gives a better forming of nose and chin. With only 1 procedure, the effects may last up to 12 to 15 months, although results may slightly fade after 9 months. An advantage it has over Radiesse is that the post-injection pain from Cleviel injection is much lower than that of Radiesse injection.
Radiesse is an injectable product containing calcium hydroxyapatite microspheres which is a necessary component for forming teeth and bones. It is slightly harder than hyaluronic acid, and has the property to form soft bone-like tissue, so it is possible to raise the nose, chin, and improve jawline shape. In a clinical study, it is found that the filler can last up to 6 months before the effects start to fade. Some patients can have the results last for a year. Radiesse is cleared by the FDA.
Cleviel HA vs Radiesse Filler
· Cleviel HA contains hyaluronic acid of high viscosity which provides longer duration of results compared to other HA fillers. Radiesse filler has calcium hydroxyapatite microspheres, which is harder than hyaluronic acid. Results from Radiesse filler gives more solid results.
· Cleviel HA may last up to 12 to 15 months, although results may slightly fade after 9 months. Radiesse filler can last up to 6 months before the effects start to fade.
· In terms of post-injection pain, Cleviel HA is reported to cause lower levels of pain compared to Radiesse filler.
How Cleviel HA Works
Using a 0.5 mm needle, Cleviel HA dermal filler will be injected into the nose and/or chin. Cleviel has more regular and smaller-sized filler particles compared to other HA dermal fillers, enabling an accurate and more satisfying procedure. You would be able to see results right after treatment.
How Radiesse Injection Works
Once injected, this dermal filler will immediately fill up loss of volume and add fullness to the face. It contains calcium hydroxylapatite suspended in a water-based gel carrier that gives immediate results. You would be able to see differences after the first treatment session. Once injected, it stimulates the production of natural collagen for results that may last a year or more. An injection needle of about 0.3 mm to 0.5 mm will be used in the procedure.
Cleviel HA Injection Procedure
1. Consultation will be done to determine your skin concerns and number of injections.
2. Area(s) to be injected will be cleaned with an antiseptic.
3. Injections will be done into the skin using a very fine needle.
4. End of treatment. If desired, an anesthesia tape will be applied to relieve the injection pain.
Radiesse Injection Procedure
1. Consultation will be done with the doctor to determine your skin concerns and number of injections needed.
2. Area(s) to be injected will be cleaned with an antiseptic.
3. Topical anesthesia will be administered.
4. Injections will be done in small amounts into the skin using a very fine needle.
5. End of treatment. If desired, an anesthesia tape will be applied to relieve the injection pain.
Advantages and Limitations of Nose and Chin Shaping
· Long-lasting results
· Safe and quick procedure
· No downtime
· Proven satisfying results
· Pain, redness and swelling may occur after the procedure, but will fade after a few days
Radiesse Injection is contraindicated for:
· Those with history of anaphylaxis, or a history or presence of multiple severe allergies.
· Those with known hypersensitivity to any of the components.
· Those with bleeding disorders.
Cleviel HA dermal filler is contraindicated for:
· Those who are pregnant or may be pregnant.
· Those who are breastfeeding.
· Those with broken skin due to injuries or cuts.
· Those with inflammation or an infection at or near the treatment site.
· Those with autoimmune diseases.
Aftercare for Nose and Chin Shaping
· Please refrain from applying makeup at the injected site for 24 hrs after the procedure or until after pain has healed.
· Facial wash, showering and bathing can be done on the same day after the treatment but please be gentle with the treated area(s).
· Avoid significant movement or massage at the treated area for 24 hrs.
· Avoid extensive sun and heat exposure for 24 hrs after the procedure. Wear an appropriate amount of sunscreen when going out.
· If unexpected symptoms occur, please contact the clinic immediately.
Q1: Is this safe?
A1: Yes. The substances used are familiar to the human body and should not trigger rejections if you are a suitable candidate.
Q2: How many treatments are required?
A2: Your doctor will decide the number of treatment sessions you would need depending on your condition. Generally, significant changes can be achieved after the first session of both Radiesse and Cleviel. A touch up can be done after 1 year.
Q3: Is this suitable for sensitive skin?
A3: Yes, it is suitable since the ingredients are safe. However, rest assured that the doctor will conduct a thorough examination to determine your suitability and will treat you with responsibility.
Q4: How long will the results last?
A4: For Radiesse, it may last 6 months before it starts to fade gradually. For Cleviel injection, results may last longer than 12 months. But the effects may start to fade only slightly after 3 or 9 months.
Q5: Since Radiesse components are identical to the mineral portion of teeth and bones, will it be visible on X-rays?
A5: Yes. The microspheres in Radiesse can be seen in X-rays and CT Scans. Therefore, you should inform your healthcare professionals that you have Radiesse dermal filler injected into your face so it won’t cause concern to the doctor.
[Clinic Name] The Clinic
[Location] Fukuoka, Japan
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] Around 5 mins walk from Tenjin Station Exit 2 and about 5 mins walk from Nishitetsu Tenjin Station North Exit. Clinic is nearby shops and eateries.
[Clinic Opening Time] Everyday (10:00AM-7:00PM)
|Number of Postoperative Visit
||Patients are required to fill in the counseling form and agreement prior to the treatment.
|Include In This Price
||Tax, Interpreter Fee, Consultation Fee, Anesthesia Fee, Post-Operative Medical Examination Fee
||Japan, 810-0041 Fukuoka, Chuo Ward, Daimyo, 2 Chome−1−18 Broom 4F