It Is Suitable For
· Those who want effective laser tattoo removal in Johor Bahru, Malaysia.
· Those with faded tattoos.
· Those who wish to remove dark tattoos.
· Those who wish to remove unwanted tattoos.
· Those who wish to get safe tattoo removal treatment.
What is Pico Laser For Tattoo Removal?
Tattoo removal treatment has become a necessity as it provides the convenience to remove unwanted tattoos. There are various methods available for removing tattoos; our affiliated clinic has introduced the latest high-performance Pico Laser.
With the new technology, it is possible to irradiate with much higher power than the conventional equipment, this protects the skin from being exposed to too much irradiation and at the same time gives effective results within a few treatments.
How It Works
Short and strong laser pulses from a light beam penetrate deep into your skin without injuring the top skin layers. Once these pulses reach deep into the skin, pigments in the ink of your tattoo absorb the pulses and will transform the laser light pulses into photoacoustic waves. These photoacoustic waves help to mechanically break up the tattoo ink into smaller particles. Once broken down, the small particles of ink are naturally absorbed by your body's own immune system.
Tattoo Removal Procedure
1. Consultation and examination will be done
2. Local anesthesia or cooling of the area will be given
3. Laser irradiation will be applied to the treatment area
4. The treatment area will be covered with gauze
5. End of treatment
Advantages and Limitations of Pico Laser
· Safe tattoo removal method
· No bleeding or scarring
· Removes all tattoo colors
· Minimal side effects
· Comfortable procedure
· More than 1 session needed
· Might be intolerable for the ones with sensitive skin (topical anesthesia can be requested)
· Not suitable for removal of permanent makeup
Tattoo Removal Post Care
· Physical activities should be avoided for the first 24 to 48 hrs to avoid irritation of the treated area
· Avoid sun exposure until the treated area is completely healed
· Do not pop or pick at the blisters and scabs (if any)
Q1: Although the side effects of laser tattoo removal are minimal, may I know what these side effects are?
A1: Although rare, you may experience hypopigmentation, which means the skin being treated becomes paler than the skin surrounding it. You may also have hyperpigmentation, which leaves the affected skin slightly darker than the rest of your skin.
Q2: My tattoo is very black. Should I go for laser tattoo removal?
A2: Yes, you should. In fact, black tattoo pigment absorbs all laser wavelengths, making it the easiest color to treat.
Q3: How should I take care of my tattoo removal site after my laser tattoo removal?
A3: Immediately following the treatment, use an ice pack to soothe the area treated. In addition, apply an antibiotic cream or ointment and bandage to protect it. Ensure the area is covered with sunblock when you’re outside.
Q4: How many treatments/sessions will I need to completely remove my tattoo?
A4: The number of treatments depends on the size of the tattoo as well as its location, depth and color. The tattoo will fade slowly between treatments as the body removes the remainders of the tattoo pigment.
[Clinic Name] Dr. Wee Clinic
[Location] Johor Bahru, Malaysia
[Nearest Stations / Attractions] Located in the city of Johor Bahru, Malaysia. A 30-mins driving distance from Senai International Airport, as well as Johor Causeway.
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday to Sunday (10:00AM-7:00PM)