It Is Suitable For
· Those in Johor Bahru, Malaysia looking for laser skin toning treatment.
· Those with uneven skin tone and texture.
· Those with saggy skin.
· Those who wish to have a natural skin lifting effect.
· Those who wish to improve overall skin tone and texture.
What is Pico Laser?
Pico Laser treatment is a non-surgical procedure mainly targeting the skin pigmentations. The procedure involves low fluence energy shot multiple times and periodically onto the skin to reduce pigmentation and improve skin tone. The process also stimulates collagen production which then can help the skin to regenerate and result in a firmer skin appearance.
How It Works
Pico Laser is a non-ablative laser that is mainly used for pigmentation and acne scar removal. This laser works at a wavelength of 1064 nm and can deliver up to 1.8 GW of power, making it the most powerful laser in the treatment of pigmentation. The system breaks down pigmentation into much smaller fragments compared to a Q-Switched Laser (nanosecond laser), which enables your skin to clear pigmentation fragments faster and easier, reducing the total number of treatments required. After your pigmentation has been broken down into fragments, they are removed by the skin's immune system. The procedure also provides a skin lifting effect as it stimulates natural collagen production.
Pico Laser Toning Procedure
1. Consultation and examination of skin condition
2. Application of local anesthesia (if desired)
3. The laser will be directed at the areas to be treated
4. The cooling effect will be available along with the laser
Advantages and Limitations of Pico Laser
· Improves overall skin tone and texture
· Stimulates collagen production
· Reduces fine lines
· Lightens scars
· Shrinks enlarged pores
· Enhances youthful skin appearance
· A few sessions required for the ideal results
· Sunscreen must be applied daily after the treatment
Pico Laser Post Care
· Avoid alpha-hydroxy acids
· Avoid retinol
· Avoid long period of exposure to sunlight
· Avoid strenuous exercise that leads to excessive sweating
· Avoid touching and picking on the face
· Apply sunscreen daily
Q1: Is anesthesia necessary?
A1: Most patients find the procedure tolerable and require no anesthesia for it.
Q2: How can I prevent skin pigmentation from developing in the future, after my treatment?
A2: Skin pigmentation is primarily caused by exposure to the sun. Hence, you can take care of your skin by applying a high-SPF sunblock every time you go out.
Q3: How many sessions are needed?
A3: A series of 3 to 4 treatments is recommended, but occasionally results can be seen after the first treatment or may require up to 6.
[Clinic Name] Dr. Wee Clinic
[Location] Johor Bahru, Malaysia
[Nearest Stations / Attractions] Located in the city of Johor Bahru, Malaysia. A 30-mins driving distance from Senai International Airport, as well as Johor Causeway.
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday to Sunday (10:00AM-7:00PM)