It Is Suitable For
· Those looking for a safe placenta injection session in Tokyo.
· Those with wrinkles / blemishes / dry skin.
· Those who wish to recover from fatigue / shoulder stiffness.
· Those with hay fever / bronchial asthma / autonomic imbalance.
· Those who wish to improve aging skin / blood circulation.
What is Placenta Injection?
Placenta is a natural substance that can be obtained from human or animal sources. It is considered to be a treasured ingredient since it contains all the necessary nutrients for your body. The main function of it is to promote the growth of cells to enhance natural healing process.
There are various benefits that can be obtained from placenta injection as it treats many troubled skin conditions as well as factors that cause fatigue.
At our affiliated clinic, the placenta used for the treatment originates from human placenta extracted during normal delivery. The therapy is safe and approved by the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare in Japan.
How It Works
This treatment is done by injecting placenta into your blood vessels. Placenta injection activates cells throughout your body, rejuvenating and recovering fatigue. In addition to that, placenta injection also contains substances that result in a whitening effect as well as an improved blood circulation.
1. Consultation and examination will be done.
2. Possible blood test may be done.
3. Placenta injection will be performed.
4. End of treatment.
Components of Placenta Injection
Placental extract may contain a variety of biologically active components including:
· Cytokines - to regulate immunity and inflammation
· Chemokines - to migrate immune cells to target invading bodies
· Hormones - to give signals to your body for necessary processes
· And few others like nucleotides, small peptides and fatty acids
Advantages and Limitations of Placenta Injection
· Improves wrinkles
· Improves blemishes
· Suppresses melanin production
· Nourishes dry skin
· Enhances immunity
· Recovers shoulder stiffness
· Recovers liver function
· Re-energizes the overall body health
· Some discomfort may be felt during the procedure
· Rare side effects: may cause allergic reactions, digestive symptoms (such as diarrhea) and headaches
Q1: Are there any side effects for placenta injection?
A1: Placenta is safe to use. The common side effect would be temporary redness at the injection site, and rare side effects may be due to an allergic reaction.
Q2: What is the main effect of placenta injection / infusion?
A2: Placenta injection and infusion have various effects to improve skin problems such as wrinkles and blemishes. It also has the effect of improving fatigue, stiff shoulders and menstrual irregularities.
Q3: How often should I take placenta injection?
A3: Placenta injection is ideally performed once or twice a week. However, you can definitely feel the effect even if you do not prefer regular treatment sessions.
Q4: Can men receive placenta injection?
A4: Yes, men can undergo this treatment as well.
[Clinic Name] Bianca Clinic Ginza
[Location] Tokyo, Japan
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] 5 mins drive from Tokyo Station, Ginza Sony Park, as well as many other attractions nearby
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday to Sunday (10:00AM - 7:00PM)
||10 - 30 mins
|Number of Postoperative Visit
||No charge for cancellations made at least 48 hrs prior appointment date*
|Include In This Price
||Tax, Interpreter Fee
|| Japan, Tokyo, Chuo City, Ginza, 1 Chome−５−6 BIANCA CLINIC 銀座