· Those looking for anti-aging treatments in Fukuoka, Japan.
· Those with aging and pale skin.
· Those with troubled skin conditions.
· Those who wish to undergo skin rejuvenation.
· Those who wish to have better skin texture and appearance.
What is PRP Matrix Injection?
PRP as you might have already known by now stands for Platelet-Rich Plasma as it involves drawing your own blood which has a high concentration of platelets and has the ability to heal wounds.
PRP Matrix injection uses the infusion of your own blood and hyaluronic acid to bring out the best of what PRP could do. It is also believed to reduce the risk of unnatural granulation at the injection site.
PRP Matrix Injection at Our Affiliated Clinic
To ensure that the blood extraction is done safely at effectively, scaffold is used as a foundation at our affiliated clinic. This is the reason why hyaluronic acid is used as a a supporting component for the PRP itself. Without hyaluronic acid, the effect of PRP can diminish quickly. Hyaluronic acid is able to adsorb liquid and provide ideal environment for your tissue to repair and grow.
How It Works
PRP Matrix Injection is a procedure focused on extracting Platelet Rich Plasma ingredient which is rich with natural "Growth Factors" from patients' own blood, treating and preparing for PRP to be injected to specific areas on the skin. The infusion works to stimulate collagen production, treating aging signs and at the same time repair other skin problems.
PRP Matrix Injection Procedure
1. Consultation and examination of the skin condition
2. Collection of blood will be made
3. PRP extraction will be done from your blood
4. Local anesthesia will be injected onto the face
5. Injection of PRP into the skin
Features of PRP Matrix Injection
With the combination of Hyaluronic acid and various growth factors in your blood, the infusion works better to treat:
· Skin pigmentation
· Skin redness
· Vascular appearance on the skin
· Large pores
· Uneven skin tone
· Minor fine lines
· Dehydrated skin
· Minor facial scars
· Pale skin color
Advantages and Limitations of PRP Matrix Injection
· Reduce aging signs
· Improves skin tone and texture
· Reduces pores size and minor scars
· Reduces skin pigmentation
· Enhances skin hydration
· Mild injection bumps may be visible on the skin up to 24 hours
· Revisit may be necessary to obtain ideal results
PRP Matrix Vs. Conventional PRP
· PRP Matrix incorporates hyaluronic acid to promote better results
· PRP Matrix is done to minimize risk to almost none
· Only possible side effect for PRP Matrix is temporary swelling that may last 2 to 3 days
· Results of PRP Matrix can last up to 3 years, depending on one's lifestyle
PRP Matrix Contraindications
This treatment is especially not suitable for those with:
· Active infection
· A metastatic disease
· Skin diseases
· Blood or bleeding disorders
PRP Matrix Injection Post Care
· Avoid using blood circulation supplements for at least 1 week
· Avoid using acidic facial skin care for at least 5 to 7 days
· Avoid scrubbing or rubbing your face at least for 3 days
Q1: When can I start to notice the results?
A1: Results of PRP can be noticed with skin improvement within 1 week after the treatment.
Q2: Using blood as the ingredient, is the procedure safe?
A2: Yes, the procedure is completely safe as patients' own blood will be collected and used for the treatment, minimizing the possibility of allergic reaction or infection.
Q3: How many sessions do I need for good results?
A3: Good results can be observed within the first week after the treatment itself but a continuation of monthly PRP for up to 6 months is recommended as it stimulates collagen production and give good cumulative improvements.
Q4: How long is the treatment?
A4: The whole treatment process takes about 1 hour to complete.
Q5: Can I wash my face right after the treatment?
A5: Washing face is only allowed 6 hours after the treatment with mild soap and water.
[Clinic Name] The Clinic
[Location] Fukuoka, Japan
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] Around 5 mins walk from Tenjin Station Exit 2 and about 5 mins walk from Nishitetsu Tenjin Station North Exit. Clinic is nearby shops and eateries.
[Clinic Opening Time] Everyday (10:00AM-7:00PM)
30 - 60 mins
Number of Postoperative Visit
Patients are required to fill in the counseling form and agreement prior to the treatment