It Is Suitable For
· Those looking for a safe and effective PRP skin treatment in Tokyo, Japan.
· Those with acne scars.
· Those with troubled skin conditions.
· Those who wish to undergo skin rejuvenation.
· Those who wish to have better skin texture and appearance.
What is PRP Skin Injection?
PRP (Platelet-Rich Plasma) Skin Injection is a procedure involving drawing the patient's own blood to separate out the protein and growth-factor-rich plasma in which can be used on the facial skin for wound healing, skin regeneration, anti-inflammatory, and rejuvenating purposes.
PRP skin injection is suitable for all ages, ranging from young teenagers with troubled skin or acne scarring to the ones with aging skin looking for an effective natural method of skin healing. PRP stimulates elastin and collagen production; cell growth factors such as PDGF (Platelet-Derived Growth Factor), TGF (Transforming Growth Factor), and VEGF (Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor) are also released for the essential wound healing. Results include a reduction in fine lines and wrinkles, minimizing scars appearance, and evening the overall tone and texture of the skin.
How It Works
PRP Skin Treatment is a procedure focused on extracting Platelet Rich Plasma ingredient which is rich with natural "Growth Factors" from patients' own blood, treating and preparing for PRP to be injected to specific areas on the skin to stimulate collagen production, hence reparation of the specific skin area would be carried out for multiple skin problems/conditions.
PRP can be used to treat multiple different problems as it contains various types of growth factors present in the blood:
· Skin pigmentation
· Skin redness
· Acne scars
· Dark eye circles
· Vascular appearance on the skin
· Large pores
· Uneven skin tone
· Minor fine lines
· Dehydrated skin
· Minor facial scars
· Rough skin
· Pale skin
PRP At Our Affiliated Clinic
A special kit called "Prestige PRP" is utilized by our affiliated clinic to enable the extraction of high concentration platelet-rich plasma at the rate of 7 to 9 times more effective than conventional PRP therapy. Results of PRP can be noticed slowly within 2 weeks to 2 months, and the effect can last up to 2 years. While PRP skin injection deals with areas of concern such as wrinkles, acne scars, dark eye circles, etc., the whole skin texture can be treated more thoroughly when PRP is combined with Dermapen.
PRP Skin Injection Procedure
1. Consultation and examination of the skin condition
2. Blood collection from the patient
3. Blood processed to extract the essential PRP
4. Local anesthesia will be administered
5. Injection of PRP into the skin
Advantages and Limitations of PRP Skin Injection
· Improves skin tone and texture
· Reduces pores size and minor scars
· Reduces skin pigmentation
· Enhances skin hydration
· Revitalises pale skin
· Promotes natural wound healing
· Mild injection bumps may be visible on the skin up to 24 hrs
· A few sessions are needed depending on the skin condition for the ideal results
Contraindications for PRP Skin Injection
· Active breastfeeding
· Has active infection,
· Metastatic disease
· Skin diseases
· Has certain blood and bleeding disorders
· Undergoing anticoagulation therapy (and cannot temporarily suspend treatment)
PRP Skin Injection Post Care
3 to 7 days prior to and after the treatment:
· Avoid using blood circulating supplements
· Avoid anti-inflammatory and blood-thinning medications
· Avoid using acidic facial skincare
· Avoid washing treated area for 48 hrs after the treatment
· Avoid strenuous exercise, sun, and heat exposure for at least 2 days
· Avoid saunas, steam rooms, swimming for at least 2 days
· Avoid alcohol, caffeine, and smoking for at least 3 days after the treatment
· Apply sunscreen regularly
Q1: When can I start to notice the results?
A1: Results of PRP can be noticed with gradual skin improvement in between 2 weeks to 2 months after the treatment.
Q2: Using blood as the ingredient, is the procedure safe?
A2: Yes, the procedure is completely safe as patients' own blood will be collected and used for the treatment, minimizing the possibility of allergic reaction or infection.
Q3: How many sessions do I need for good results?
A3: Good results can be observed within the first week after the treatment itself but a continuation of monthly PRP for up to 6 months is recommended as it stimulates collagen production and gives good cumulative improvements.
Q4: How long can the effect last?
A4: The effect can last for about 2 years.
Q5: Can I apply makeup after the procedure?
A5: Yes, makeup can be applied, avoiding the injection site.
Q6: Will there be swelling or redness after the procedure?
A6: Slight swelling and redness may occur for a few days after the procedure.
Q7: Can I exercise after the procedure?
A7: Please refrain from strenuous exercise for at least 24 hrs after the procedure to avoid sweating.
[Clinic Name] Bianca Clinic Ginza
[Location] Tokyo, Japan
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] 5 mins drive from Tokyo Station, Ginza Sony Park, as well as many other attractions nearby
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday to Sunday (10:00AM - 7:00PM)
|Number of Postoperative Visit
||Treatment and Interpreter fee is USD 315, Please include the option for the payment
||No charge for cancellations made at least 48 hrs prior appointment date*
|Include In This Price
||Consultation Fee, Interpreter Fee, Tax
|| Japan, Tokyo, Chuo City, Ginza, 1 Chome−５−6 BIANCA CLINIC 銀座